CEO Publishes Explosive Statement Against Rocky Mirza and Ashfaq Siddique

CEO of Empty Trip publishes explosive statement against Rocky Mirza and Ashfaq Siddique.

CEO breaks his silence after his initial statement where he quit MEN, Leverage and Empty Trip. Now he alleges financial misappropriation of funds and outright fraud against Rocky Mirza.

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Firstly, I must apologise for my silence from the day I announced my resignation as interim CEO of Empty Trip (ET) and my participation in Leverage and Muslim Entrepreneur Network (MEN).

I was asked by the Barrister representing many Empty Trip investors to remain quiet while legal negotiations were underway between the Empty Trip Investors and Rocky Mirza.

The purpose of my statement today is to clarify what my position was in Leverage and Empty Trip business, and what had unfolded to cause my resignation.

I raised £391K for Empty Trip from family and friends, Mosques and Muslim Charities for the Empty Trip business. However, without my knowledge, the Empty Trip Operations Director, Ashfaq Siddique, sent the money from the Empty Trip bank account at Rocky Mirza request to Muslim Entrepreneur Network bank account, to repay refunds for a separate business; Leverage.

Rocky publicly stated he paid the refunds. I tell you this because you must know, I presume Rocky has stolen from investors in Empty Trip and used that money to repay Leverage member refunds, and hopefully this will be proven through court.

I was horrified when I discovered this, and after many battles with Rocky and fellow business partners, I failed to stop this alleged criminal activity. I tried to get Rocky Mirza, through Ashfaq to return the Empty Trip funds. However, I was unable to stop Rocky siphoning off more of the Empty Trip funds, because I had no authority over the bank accounts. The Financial Controller, and the bank account holder for Empty Trip is Ashfaq Siddique. Due to this, and the realisation of Rocky's other nefarious activities, consequently I had to resign as Empty Trip CEO, I informed the Empty Trip Investors of this alleged criminal wrong doing of fraud.

After my resignation, several meetings were held between Rocky and the lead Empty Trip investor. It is now alleged by the lead Empty Trip Investor, that EmptyTrip was a Ponzi Scheme and that the Empty Trip Investors have been allegedly defrauded.

Many of Rocky's promises were made with regards to refunds, all have been broken which necessitated Empty Trip Investors instructing a Barrister. After over a month of legal wrangling and many Rocky Mirza instigated delays, the Empty Trip Barrister was promised a legal response by 7th December 2018. The response received, 'we need further time until 28th December to respond to review the evidence', yet another delay! The expectation is, on 28th December there will be a further delay, 'its Xmas' we will respond in January 2019.

The Barrister has now concluded that I must go public and advise Muslim Entrepreneur Network, Leverage and Empty Trip investors of the alleged fraudulent activity undertaken by Rocky Mirza to prevent further people potentially losing their money.

Like many of you I was also in awe of this man, Rocky Mirza! I was blinded by

Rocky, the super intelligent self-proclaimed Maths genius

Rocky, the self-made millionaire with many successful businesses

Rocky, investing millions and helping businesses all over the world

Rocky, who always told me he put others before him in any business endeavour

Rocky the sincere devout Muslim