Mikoto

On a sunny morning in the Uchiha’s manor, the sexy MILF Mikoto stood, looking out of her window and over her dresser, watching her son's best friend across her backyard. The two were training hard, resembling every early morning they trained. Eyes gawking over the whisker faced blonde. She had found herself a dozen times gazing over the young blonde man. Naruto, shirtless revealing his abs and pecks as they each did push-up’s. The MILF watched the young man with an attractive athletic build and had grown into a decent young man wearing only shorts that showed off his muscular calves. Having rather naughty thoughts about him, and she sensed that he found her attractive as well. He often complimented her on her appearance when he visited.

Over the years enjoying the young man’s effort and body, also with the tightest little butt she'd ever seen in all of her thirty seven years. The rest of him wasn't bad either, he was a hard-working ninja so of course he was in great shape, and just watching him walk made her pussy wet. Like now. Her pussy was soaking wet, and her clit was tingling like mad as she watched her blonde-haired stud move, his muscles tightening as sweat slowly ran over his six-pack and hard chest. She found herself leaning over the dresser to get a better view of him, unconsciously rubbing her mound against the edge of the dresser and sending shock waves of pleasure coursing through her soaking wet pussy as her clit pressed against the edge of the dresser. Never had she seen a man with no body fat and in such great shape, ogling for days.

Losing track of time, for an hour until the two high fived and in a flash, her perfect stud left. When he was gone Mikoto turned around and leaned back against the dresser, her mouth hanging open as she gasped aloud, the fires of desire burning like an inferno deep inside her pussy. She knew that if she so much as touched her clit right now she'd explode in orgasm in a matter of moments, but also knew she'd go mad if she didn't release the sexual tension built up inside her.

She took a quick glance around to make sure her husband was gone and she was alone, then slid her hand down inside her shorts and beneath her panties to her mound. She slid her fingers over the neatly trimmed landing strip of pubic hair above her pussy and then slid her fingers over the smooth, shaven, and wet outer lips. She slipped a fingertip between them and touched her clit, closing her eyes and throwing her head back as her mouth fell open and a moan escaped her lips. She only needed to rub her clit twice before she exploded in orgasm, her body shaking and her knees clamping together as the waves of pleasure went crashing up through her body. The orgasm was brief but intense, and she was left shaking and gasping for breath when it was over a few moments later. She slipped her hand out of her shorts as she ran the other one through her long hair, taking another look around the room as she did so.

I have just got to fuck him! She said to herself again as she pushed herself away from the counter and walked across the room to freshen up before her son made an appearance. Mikoto decided to take a full shower instead of just washing up, so she closed the door to her room and then went into her bathroom to turn the shower on. While the water was warming up she stripped out of her clothes, tossing her shirt, bra, shorts, and soaked panties into the hamper in the corner of her room. Then she stood in front of the full-length mirror and looked at herself, standing with her hands on her hips. She turned her body from side to side, looking over her figure up and down with a critical eye as she always did.

As usual, she found little to be concerned about. She had the body of a twenty-year old woman, and she worked hard to keep it that way. Her legs were long and thick, muscled in all the right places, and they went all the way up to a big, rounded butt. The jogging she did on a regular basis was paying off, big time. Her waist was tapered and her stomach was firm and flat, showing no signs that she had given birth to not one, but two children. Her breasts were rounded and full, hovering just at an F-cup in size, and showed only a little sag. Her nipples were small and pert, surrounded by small areolas. And at this moment they were still visible since she was still aroused, and her nipples were still hard. She smiled as she turned again in the mirror, looking at her reflection.