Internet Love 🤰

Chapter one hoes :)

It all started when Ella posted her book named "Between Us". Meghan ate that shit up, and immediately fell in love with Leo. Or should I say Ella...

The morning light shined through the window as Ella woke up early. Ella would never wake up this early though, seeing how 12PM was way too early for her. But she committed to this agonizing schedule if it allowed her to see baby daddy Meghan.

Ella quickly packed her suitcase, stuffing it with her favorite ponchos and shirts. 

Getting out her phone, she ordered an Uber to take her to the airport. 

Struggling to rush to the airport as fast as she could, she stopped on her way to get some coffee, so she can greet the love of her life, Meghan, with coffee breath. 

She made if just in time before the plane took off. 

The flight was long to New York, and Ella was stuck with a middle seat. 

"Hey, do you want some funyuns?" the middle-aged man said beside her, sticking his hand out full of crisps. 

"I'm alright, thanks." Now, why would you turn down free food Ella?

The other man besides her was snoring loudly, making Ella's ear ring. 

The man in the other row turned around and spoke, "I'll take some if you won't!" 

Oh, this is going to be a long flight. 

By the time Ella had landed, she was exhausted. She felt as if she was just at a Taylor Swift concert, and she couldn't hear from all the yelling the next day. 

Ella was surprised by how many people there were considering it was only New Years. Hold on, that made no sense. 

Ella was quick to find a taxi, and she told the driver the address Meghan gave her. 

When Ella arrived, she was surprised to see that she was at a gym. She shot Meghan a text and asked if she was sure that the address was correct. Meghan confirmed that she was inside waiting for her. 

As Ella walked in, she was surprised to see that there was barely anyone in the gym. 

She spotted Meghan quickly and saw that she was lifting some weights. 

"MEGHAN!!!" Mommy Ella exclaimed!! 

"ELLA!!" 

Meghan had been working 24/7 the past few weeks to build some extra muscle so she could hug Ella for eternity. 

Meghan dropped the weight she was holding to embrace Ella in a bone-crushing, chest collapsing, sharpie-smelling hug. The weight bounced to some random man's toes and broke them.

"OWW" he yelled as his toes started bleeding. 

"Hey! We are trying to have a MOMENT," Meghan sighed as she looked at Ella. See, if he just worked a little harder, his tolerance would have been higher, and it wouldn't have hurt as much. But seeing as he wasn't as amazing and powerful as Meghan, he couldn't meet those standards.

The man muttered some words that would make your mother fall to her knees and cry about.

He walked out the door limping, dragging his bag along with him. 

Just as Meghan and Ella were about to have the most earth-shattering, boyfriend weeping, hello kitty watching hug, the door to the gym opened...

🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♀️

A/N 

MY BAD BRUH I HAVE TO PEE AND ITS 12AM AND THIS WAS RUSHED

HOPED YOU LIKED MY FIRST PIECE :D

I do intend to make these longer, and less rushed, because i cant stall jumping into cold water, if its always going to be cold. Im just delaying the inevitable. honestly i have no idea what that meant but imma roll with it. OH YEAH the author of "Between Us" is ella_18x and Meghan is meghan_lolz 

oh yeah please vote bc why not, and this story is literally amazing.  I see no reason not to vote for it. 

I'm going to the bathroom now. 

bye

-mariam <333 🧍‍♀️