1

A/N: If you want to, you can leave requests on my tumblr @glowingspence or in the comments.

He is always the first one to be awake and if Derek or Spencer are first, he is awake within seconds. Derek says it's because he is a light sleeper with too much anxiety, Spencer says it's only logical because Hotch has earlier meetings and is used to being woken up by a child in the early morning.

For a moment Hotch watches the others asleep, Derek's face hidden in Spencer's neck, his arm draped over him while Spencer's hands are holding onto Hotch's finger. It's the purest gesture. Everytime one of them wakes up with Spencer holding onto their clothes or hands, their hearts feel like they are melting away inside their chests.

"I am awake." Derek whispers, "I don't wanna get up."

"I can go alone." Hotch suggests, hinting at their plan to go running together. "Stay here."

"No." He mumbles, "I will get ready, just five more minutes."

"Alright." Gently he pulls his fingers out of Spencer's grip and moves from his bed, grabbing his gym clothes and walking towards Derek's side pressing a kiss to his cheek, "Get up, please."

"Yes, Sir." Derek turns around and earns himself a kiss on the lips, "We are not doing the long route right?"

"That's exactly what we are doing, when you don't get ready while I do."

"Sometimes I think you don't really love me."

"That card doesn't work on me." Hotch tells him with a smile and pulls away when Derek tries to kiss him, "When you are ready."

"Smartass." Morgan leans closer to Spencer one last time, kissing his neck before he gets out of bed while Hotch goes into the bedroom, getting dressed, washing his face and brushing his teeth and when he comes back out of the room, he finds Jack cuddled in on the space where he was lying and Spencer still fast asleep.

"What is Jack doing here?" Hotch questions Derek who is standing in the other bathroom getting ready.

"Haley just stepped by, there was an emergency with her father." Derek raises his head, looking into Hotch's stunned expression, "Right." With a sigh he grabs his hoodie, "We will be out of your hair."

"Derek-"

"Don't" He rips his arm away when Hotch tries to stop him from leaving the bathroom, "We talked about this, you tell him when you are ready."

They have been dating for a few months now, it all has been this happiness and loved filled cloud that surrounds them. Sneaking around at work, hanging onto each other like love sick teenagers, sharing hotel rooms and car rides, eating their breakfast in Hotch's offices and it all had been so peaceful from the start apart from whenever either Spencer or Derek tried speaking to him about Jack, he would change the subject and made clear that none of them is going to tell him.

And at first, they got to see them when Hotch sold a date night as a guys night to Jack and Haley or would eat dinner with his best friends in Jack's eyes instead of boyfriends but by now Hotch was so scared of him finding out, they don't even get to see him anymore.

"Haley probably knows now."

"She doesn't," Derek calms him, "I told her we are meeting up here to go running and that I will make sure you know what's going on so you take care of Jack. We didn't talk anymore."

"Believe me she knows." Hotch hisses, "And if she doesn't know about Spencer too, she sure knows we two are fooling around."

"And what about it?"