scissors

Once upon a time thier lived a butifull girl that girls name was miku,miku hatsune she was very happy her voice was very butifull she had a friend it was a boy his name was master he even loved miku so much that whatever she needs he will give it to her whenever she is sad master is also sad and one day miku's mother came and said that she had a sister from 12 years when miku was 8 and her sister 10 they both went in a carnival with thier father thier in a wheel thay sat and when the wheel stop the door open and luca fell miku hold her hand but it was to late her hand slip and luca fell from that day they think that luca was dead but she fell in a trampoline and was safe and a lady came and took her to the adoptation center after 12 years her mother went to a adoption center and saw her daughter luca with her mother and fathers picture the mother ran to luca and start crying luca knew that it was her mother , luca and her mother went back home miku saw luca and said i missed you in this hole 12 years after this all thier was a knock at the door and it was master, master saw luca and told miku that your sister is so cute the next day luca told miku to teach her how to sing like her miku teach her and she sang so well luca told her that miku is such a good diva suddenly thier was a knock at the door luca went to check and when she saw it is master she open the door and started singing master told that her sound is so good luca fell in love with master miku saw them and was angry at luca she took luca to the room and was angry master started loving luca also micu started noticing it and one day she took a scissor and went to lucas room luca had a head phone when was connected to a charge so she took the scissors and wanted to cut the wire so luca dies but it was hard she threw the scissors on the bed and luca woke up and saw micu and said you are the best diva miku told her sorry luca took the scissors and said no just kidding and put the scissors in miku and luka told her that no one can take miku away from me.