4

Hours later, everyone leaves. Life is quiet again! Finally!

Logan and I cuddle on the sofa to watch a movie. I think I see about half before I fall asleep.

I wake up to a phone ringing. I answer it without checking the screen. "Hello?" Silence. "Hello?" Still no answer. I finally open my eyes to check the phone. Maybe I didn't answer, but instead I silenced it. Nope! The screen is displaying a number. Except that it is Logan's phone.

I turn in Logan's arms. "Logan, honey."

"Yeah, sweetheart? What's wrong?" He is instantly awake.

"I answered your phone by mistake. They won't speak to me." I hand him his phone.

He puts it on speaker. "This is Logan."

"Where are you and who the hell is answering your phone?" I hear a shrill voice demand.

"My fiancee. I have a No Contact Order against you. That means that you are not allowed to talk, call, text, email, write me, or even get on my social media."

"You are mine! We will be married! The sooner you realize that, the better!" She answers him.

"You are a fucking sick bitch! One date, three years ago, doesn't make us anything. Get a fucking life!" He hung up the phone.

"I'm sorry, honey. I answered it without paying attention to who's phone it was." My broken arm is awkwardly between our bodies. My left arm is across his stomach. My head is now on his chest.

"Not your fault, sweetheart. Sara needs to get her shit together. She needs some mental help." Logan kisses my forehead. "How are you feeling this morning?"

"Better! I slept so much more restful being at home in my own bed. Even if I don't remember coming to bed. Especially when I have you with me." I squeeze him in a hug.

"I must say that I like our sleeping arrangement. I love you, sweetheart." Logan kissed my head.

"I love you too, honey. But it is only five o'clock. I'm going back to sleep."

I kissed his bare chest. He gasped. So I did it again. He moaned. I smiled to myself.

"Kaylee, that is not going back to sleep. That is torture."

I nipped his nipple. His free hand goes to tangle in my hair. He turns to his side to face me. My hand goes to his cock. I squeeze and pump as Logan brings his lips to mine. The kiss was amazing and sensual. I put my leg over his hip. I just want to be as close to him as possible.

"Sweetheart! If this continues for another two seconds, we will be making love. But I don't want to hurt you." His breathing is more of a panting.

I squeeze again. Then my hand makes it's way to squeeze his balls slightly.

He moans again as his hands leaves my hair and dives into my panties. He quickly finds my slit and slides his fingers in.

It was my turn to moan and thrust my hips to his. "Honey! Logan!"

"Holy mother! How am I supposed to refuse you?" He asks as he slips two fingers into my core.

"You don't!"

My panties and shirt are removed. His jockey shorts are gone too. I am rolled to my back as Logan slowly enters me while kissing me. We are actually doing this! I am finally getting what I've wanted for four long months!

"I love the way you think, sweetheart! Finally! I'm right where I need and want to be for the rest of my life." He starts thrusting slowly.

"You feel so good, Logan!" He is huge! I'm so freaking happy right now.