CHARACTERISTICS OF THE OCS ' PART I

Raiden Aozora:

Age: 13          Ranking:genin

Features:marune, shoulder length hair Mauve purple eye

Averagely built

Clothes :normal shinobi sandals, black pants that were a inch below his knee, a gray top that had rapped to the one side, his shinobi head protector on his forehead, and fish net arm warmers with a piece of armer on the back of the hand, a weapon pouch on his waist and his left thigh.

Personality : Calm and collected. Very protective of his team mates and has a pretty short temper, mostly when people annoy him, where he will force them to cease to be a agitation willing or unwillingly.

Quiet around strangers and doesn't make allies easily but only to people who interest him massively.

Afflication : Village Hidden in the Mist\ Kirigaure

Back round :Raiden was born into a loving family. He and his sister, who was 2 years younger than him, would often get along. They would train together and talk non stop. Orphaned at only 6 years old and raised by his aunt, Raiden self trained to be a ninja and enter the academy, especially after he made a promise to his sister before she died. He met Ren Mizuno a few months later after his parents' death and befriended her. They would have spars with each other. When they were chosen to be in the same team, they thought it was by fate but both were unaware of the real reason...

(AN. Raiden's back story of how his parents and sister died will be revealed in the story. ..wah ha ha ha ha haaa)

Jutsu release : chakra nature

Lightning release, yang release fire release

Relatives :

Kohaku Aozora (dad)

Kimiko Wakematsu Aozora (mom)

Hiro Aozora (younger sister)

Haruko Wakematsu (aunt, guardian)

Birthday: 28 January

Kenshin Natsukawa

Age : 13             Ranking : genin

Features : navy blue hair that just touches his neck and covers his left eye

Sea blue eyes

Averagely built

Clothes : normal shinobi sandals, black shorts that went to his knees, a t-shirt that was navy blue with a dark gray ;open zip up jacket that reaches to his waist, his forehead protector on top of the collar on his neck, his father's pitch-black scarf around his waist and also used as a sward holder when using his katana (AN. Will specify which one during the story but no he doesn't carry around a katana. ) A weapon pouch on his hip and his thigh.

Personality: stotic,calm and doesn't talk to many people but to his team mates, he is a chatter box. Never holds un nessesary grudges towards people. Does also expect very much from his team mate, Raiden.

Afflication : Village Hidden in the Mist \ Kirigaure

Back round : Kenshin was born in the Natsukawa clan, and had very high expectations from his own family. He normally tries to get stronger by training to watch over the sun spirit. His destiny was re defied to the fact he was put into a team with Ren instead of Sora. His mother took care of his essential needs while his father trained him in wind release and taijutsu. When he was assigned to Ren and Raiden, he thought he could hide his emotions from his team, but was proven wrong when his team broke through the isolation barrier he had created. His main goal is to repay his debts from his team and all those around him who had helped him along the way. Not only is he supposed to watch Ren, but Raiden as well.

Jutsu release : chakra nature

Wind release and yang release as well as taijutsu

Relatives :

Takao Natsukawa(dad )

Miwa Aozora Natsukawa (mom ) *an. Will explain the ties in the story. If you are confused , good (;-D)

Ayaka Aozora Natsukawa(aunt)

Dai Natsukawa(uncle)

Birthday: 15 March

Ren Mizuno
Age : 12 Ranking : genin

Features : black hair to her thighs and in a braid

Dark grey eyes

Average weight

Clothes : a black mid thigh qipao (similar to Sakura's dress in the first part), tights to her knees, bandages around both her legs, shinobi sandals that came to the beginning of her calf, a fish net vest underneath, scarfs wrapped around her waist, purple wrist warmers and her shinobi head protector on her waist.

Personality : Ren is a calm person and doesn't obtain a temper, though dose tend to be violent when angered to a large extent. She is also protective of her comrades and refuses to let go of some friends. At first sight she might seem a bit cold but when you know her, she is actually warm and very much human.

Afflication : Village Hidden in the Mist \ Kirigaure

Back round : Ren and her brother, Sora, were born as vessels of the two main spirits. The sun and the moon spirit. A day after their birth, their parents placed a seal to prevent the spirits from taking over. Only thing is that Ren ' s "darkness" was drained out of her and replaced with Sora's "light".

At the age of 4 years, Ren ' s mother left and never returned, the next day, her brother left without word. Ren's memories of her brother were locked away, but the bond was never broken.

At the age of 5 years, Ren met her best friend, Raiden, and they were deployed into a team with Kenshin Natsukawa. Even though she is a year and graduated early from the academy, she always pushes herself and trains as much as her father did, which was very brutal for a child.

Jutsu release : chakra nature

Water style,earth release, Yin release

lightning release, fire release, air release (curtsey to the moon spirit)

Relatives :

Sora Mizuno(twin brother)

Daisuke Mizuno ( father and guardian )

Hanako Uchiha Mizuno (mother)

Mizuki Mizuno ( grandmother)

Sasuke Uchiha ( cousin )

Fugaku Uchiha ( uncle )

Mikoto Uchiha ( aunt )

Birthday : 23 July

******************************
Hi there, I will do the description of both sensei in the story. Just know that this is my second book, but first full story. I ask all those who read to please, please, please vote for me. It will mean the world to me, as a young author.
Btw I will be changing my profile name to: Haruko but still need to come up with a surname. Anyway, hope you enjoy
Peace♡♡♡♡