My Little Favor (Arataki Itto x male reader, pt 1/2)

┍━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┑
Warnings: smut, slight degrading, just general nsfw, hair pulling
Pairings: Arataki Itto x male reader
Summary: Itto comes over to your place for a massage, yet you wanted to test the limits.
┕━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━━♥♠♣♦━━━━━┙
"Thanks again for offering to do this!" Itto gave you a big grin as he stepped inside your home, having to slightly duck to avoid hitting his horns on the door frame. Lately, Itto has been complaining about his excessive back pain. Of course, being the caring friend you were, you offered to give him a massage. It was a simple friendly gesture, you knew that, but something about it still managed to make you nervous.

"It's no big deal, let me grab a few things and I'll begin. Do you want some water or anything?" You rummaged through your drawer in an attempt to find the supplies you needed, hearing the shuffling of Itto settling on the living room couch.

"Nah I'm good, thanks though! By the way, you got a sick place!" He said in awe which made you chuckle. It really wasn't much to you considering that your place was pretty basic. Despite being very close, he has never been inside your home. There was no reason in particular on your part, you were just not the type to invite people over as a first resort when it came to hanging out.

Grabbing one last bottle, you shut the drawer and turned your attention to the oni. "I have everything, let's head to my bedroom."

"Oho, the bedroom you sayy?~"" Itto teased earning him a playful slap to his shoulder from you.

"The virgin loser is getting excited huh?" You retorted as you entered your bedroom.

"Well we coulddd change that.." he smirked leaning close to your face. You rolled your eyes and pushed his head away, setting down the massage oil on your bedside. The teasing was nothing new since this is the way that it has always been, but the suggestive jokes only managed to make you more nervous given the setting that the two of you were currently in, which happened to be your own bedroom.

"Just lay on the bed already." You huffed with fake irritation. Itto whistled but obeyed quietly, laying with his stomach on the sheets and his head resting on his arm. "I'm gonna need you to remove your um...upper garments." You couldn't necessarily call it a shirt since it was the farthest thing from one.

"Ah yes, of course." Sitting up, Itto quickly took off everything except his pants, leaving you to totally not stare at his defined muscles. The sight before you was enough to get you slightly heated as his muscles flexed and moved due to Itto's shifting. He thankfully didn't seem to notice your eyes on his body, and resumed his previous position.

You moved so that you were straddling the oni, taking note of his now tense posture. "Relax." You began with pouring the massage oil on your palms and smearing it all over Itto's back. Your hands then started from his shoulders, working your way down. Your fingers and palms kneaded the tension away, paying close attention to muscles that you knew Itto tended to overwork.

Itto would let out small groans of relief every so often, though they sounded similar to sounds that definitely weren't of relief. You swear that he was doing it purposely. Your mind wandered to all the times that your lust for the oni had left you desperate and horny. Oh how badly you wanted to take Itto up on his offer of changing his status of being a virgin.

"Wow, you're really good at this yanno?" His voice was noticeably breathier making you raise a brow.

"Hm, why thank you.." Deciding that you could no longer hold back, a daring feeling inside you made you want to test the waters and see how far you could go. Your hands traveled south past his lower back, and stopped on the backside of his thighs. You repeated the kneading and massaging that you were doing earlier, glancing up to see how Itto was doing. From your perspective he seemed unfazed, but what you didn't know was that he was biting his knuckles in order to suppress the slutty noises that were threatening to spill.

One particular brush along his inner thigh caused a whimper to escape from him, making you smirk. You shifted up, straddling his hips to massage his shoulders again, except this time, your head was leaned forward in order to whisper in his ear.

"How do you feel Itto?~" You whisper seductively, letting the hot breath ghost the shell of his ear.

"F-fine! Totally fine, hehe..." he was definitely nervous and was doing a poor job at hiding it.

"Hmm, that's good, I'm glad.." Your hand had snuck up to the top of his head to wrap around his horn. The touch of your warm hand around his sensitive horns made him mewl as you administered small nibbles on his earlobe. "Do you know how long I've been waiting to get you like this Itto?" The hand around his horn was now moving in an up and down motion, causing the oni to grip the sheets. You had heard rumors that an oni's horns tended to get sensitive when they were aroused. The rumor was apparently true after all.

   He shook his head in response to your question, scared he would let out more embarrassing noises. "Do you want me to continue?" He nodded in response, but you wanted to hear him say it. "Use your words slut." The hand on his horn paused as you waited for a response.

"God yes.." he finally let out. You nudged him as a way to silently ask for him to turn over, to which he obliged. You now sat straddling his hips with a flustered Itto beneath you. He was panting hard with a reddened face along with his fiery red eyes which were now even more intense from lust. So pretty.

"Fuck, you're perfect. All mine, right?" Your face hovered above his, inches away from those pretty lips.

"All yours." He mumbled back, which was all you needed to hear before taking in his lips. Immediately you shoved your tongue inside his mouth, licking at anything you could. Your hips grinded down, brushing your clothed cock against Itto's. You continued this at an agonizingly slow pace, swallowing up the groans emitted between the both of you. A hand went to squeeze one of Itto's pecs, pinching and kneading at the plump muscles.
Nothing about this was sweet and slow. It was deperate and greedy, just how you imagined it would be.

It wad all perfect. 

Pulling away, a string of saliva still connected your two lips before it eventually broke. "Can I take this off?" You gestured at his pants, one of the only things getting between your prize and you. He consented with a nod, and you finally pulled down his boxers and pants. The sight before you probably would have made you finish right then and there.

Long. Thick. Flushed with red from arousal.

"Fucking hell Arataki.." the use of his first name  definitely did something to him. You ducked down between his thighs to suck on the skin, leaving a trail of bruises. Itto's moans were now much louder as he gave up on trying to suppress them. Precum leaked from his tip due to your constant teasing.

"Archons, please please I'm so fucking hard." He begged desperately. His thighs spread farther apart as he attempted to direct your attention to his problem. As you caressed his thighs, you finally took his tip into your mouth, earning a loud whine from the man above. The somewhat quietness of the room had been replaced with the lewd slurping noises of your mouth. Itto was watching you intently, admiring the way his dick would disappear into your mouth. "God, I'm not g-gonna last-" His sentence was cut off with his own groan of disappointment as you pulled away.  You pulled him into another kiss, this one being on the more chaste and sweet side.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure to fuck you so well love."
————
Fin!

Part 2 will be posted soon!!