WORD FROM ME

AUTHOR'S MESSAGE

I am grateful to all the readers who will choose this book to read. I appreciate the time all will be spending while reading this. By this book the feeling of a young girl about rain is expressed. This a book where the thoughts and feelings of a nature lover is written. I hope everyone will love reading this book and will support me as this is my first work. Everyone loves nature so I hope this book will not disappoint the readers and all will understand what is being told about the girl. All the readers will surely get to know who the girl is .
Thank you.

                  ——————————
                      PLUVIOPHILE
         The sound of rain dripping from
                    from your hands.
                  ——————————

                            COVER

My sincere thanks to the person for helping me with the cover.

Cover:- channelgirl345
Thanks to her for this amazing cover.

                    ————————

                           NOTES:-

—> If you want to read this book then it is okay. This is my first work and I have worked hard on this so I won't tolerate any plagiarism.

—> If you like the book then kindly suggest it to the others who will be willing to support me.

—> Feel free to vote and comment on the chapters. If you don't like any part then you can politely say. I will be taking that as a suggestion but any bad/rude comments are not allowed.

                    ————————

                      THANK YOU.