Fluffy Dabi x GN!Reader 1-Shot

(Please comment if I've already posted this one shot, but I'm posting it again just in case I haven't. This goes with one of my favorite Dabi playlists on YouTube and I recommend you start the playlist at the beginning of this one shot to make your reading experience more enjoyable. I'm stoked that I made this one shot in the second POV, so any gender reader can have some soft cuddles with Touya!! 

Whatever you are, enjoy some Dabi/Touya fluff! >u<)

Lonely Together

[SEMI-FLUFF]

"You know, I wasn't always like this..." Dabi trailed off as his arms were wrapped around your waist. His husky voice was slowed by occasional panting from the night's earlier activities. "Nooo, I just assumed you were born looking like a raisin." You murmured sarcastically. "I'm serious, doll. You're so lucky you didn't turn out like me." He muttered as you turned around to face him. His turquoise eyes glimmering in the moonlight pouring in from the windows. You could feel the vulnerability radiating from him. You suddenly felt like this was so much more than you thought it was. Deep down, he was just a lonely guy with no one to turn to. The thought stung and made you feel heartache for him.

"Hey, I didn't mean to offend you. And my life isn't perfect either." You replied, softening your voice. "I know you didn't, I just wish I met you sooner. You're so different...it's refreshing." Dabi smirked ever so slightly, scooting closer to you. Your cheeks flushed as you felt his breath tingling on your face. "This isn't the part where we say we love each other, right?" You raise a brow. "I don't think so," He snickered. "God, we're so lonely." You groaned. "At least, you're lonely with me." Dabi crooned as you scooted closer to him. "Yeah...we're lonely together." Your heart throbbed from feeling something sweet. The longing you've felt for so long melting away. "Can you come over tomorrow night too? If you aren't busy, I mean." He asked, scratching the back of his neck. "I'll come over every night if you want me to." You answered unapologetically.

Then you felt your everything explode with serotonin when his lips melted onto yours. When you wrapped your arms around his neck and let your fingers nestle into his hair, it felt like everything you ever wanted was right in front of you. His rough hands gently running up and down your bare back.

"I knew you were special. I hope...days...nights like this never end." Dabi confessed before positioning the two of you so that your head was on his chest as he dozed off. The lulling sound of his heartbeat serenaded you to sleep as he held you close. You hummed softly as he rested his head on a pillow but his chin rested above the top of your head. You felt at home as you fell asleep with one of his hands stroking your hair, the other resting loosely on your hip.