Rock Lobster

(Bold words means it's being sung in the background by the character who isn't singing the main part. Also thanks to Axis-8 and LuciGoosey7O7 for ideas. This book would be way worse without them)

"Ski-doo-be-dop
Eww
Ski-doo-be-dop
Eww" Dazzler sang the beginning of the song into the microphone in her hands as she roller skated across the stage as the crowd cheered.

"Ski-doo-be-dopEwwSki-doo-be-dopEww" Dazzler sang the beginning of the song into the microphone in her hands as she roller skated across the stage as the crowd cheered

"Ski-doo-be-dop" "We were at a party" "Eww" (y/n) sang the main parts of the song into his own mic. The group was relatively new to the singing scene but were also already pretty popular. They had decided to make their cover of this song close to the original. That's why (y/n) the male of the group was singing the main parts while Dazzler was doing background singing.

"Ski-doo-be-dop" "His ear lobe fell in the deep" "Eww" this was the point where Dazzler started showing off why she had that name. As she skated around the skates left a trail of sparkling yellow lights.

"Ski-doo-be-dop" "Someone reached in and grabbed it" "Eww" (y/n) nodded as he sang. Behind them Colossus crossed his arms as he was lowered on a rope. He stood held in mid air in a pink sequined vest as Dazzler began shooting light beams off of him and using him as a Disco ball. He didn't know how he got tricked into doing this and doubted he'd do it again. A few people in the audience laughed as they noticed the chrome man.

"Ski-doo-be-dop" "It was a rock lobster!" "Eww" at that moment all the lights bouncing off the metal man grew brighter

"Aaaah!" Dazzler sang getting louder as she went on.

"Rock lobster!" (Y/n) exclaimed loudly as he raised his hand in the air. The crowd cheered.

"Aaaah!" Dazzler sung again as some of the audience joined in as well.

(Y/n) quickly pointed to Colossus who loudly sang the next words in his thick Russian accent. "Rock lobster!" The crowd cheered loudly.

"Eww
Eww" Dazzler sang quieter, more like the beginning of the song.