𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Rockstar Row seemed different in the dark without all of the screaming kids running around and knocking things over. As you coasted down the long empty corridor, glancing around at the long shadows that ran up and down the walls, you swore you could hear the faraway whirring of the security bots zooming around.

Freddy was waiting for you at the door when you opened it with your employee photo pass. "Alright, let's go," you smiled impatiently.

You had no idea how long you were in Monty's room for or how much time you had left to deposit your headpiece and skates back in the break room before the front doors locked from the inside. But you definitely didn't want to take any more chances.

"I...sense that something is wrong."

"Something is wrong," you said, not halting although Freddy's loud footsteps had stopped behind you. "I'm about to get locked in here. Let's go."

"(Y/N)."

Your name sounded foreign coming from his mouth and you spun around to shoot him a confused look. "Did you just–"

"Commencing external scan now."

Sighing, you stood still and waited patiently for the familiar beam of dim green light to trace the front of your body. You've agreed to security scans before, but health and safety scans were different – like a million tiny hands were touching you all at once. At least this time it was Freddy.

The light flickered and disappeared after all of two seconds. "External scan complete. You have one bodily injury."

"Huh?"

He didn't bother to explain himself before dropping to one knee in front of you, lifting your leg and moving your skirt aside to expose your knee. "Freddy!" You gasped, grabbing onto his shoulder before you could slip and fall in the middle of the hallway.

"There," he said, gesturing to your knee. Sure enough, it was red and obviously irritated with a single bead of blood threatening to dribble further down your leg. Nothing that a single bandaid and a pat on the back wouldn't cure.

"It's probably just from climbing around in the vents," you reassured him. "I sort of fell into Monty's room but–"

You'd never seen Freddy's expression flip so quickly. His ears fell flat against his head as he returned to his full height – a whopping 7'4. "Why didn't you say something sooner?" He demanded.

You didn't think it was possible for his white glowing eyes to darken, but they did.

Before you could think to object, Freddy secured his cool metal hands around your waist and lifted you up over his shoulder with ease. Properly immobilized, you could only wriggle in place and watch helplessly from behind as he carried you out of Rockstar Row like a sack of potatoes.

"Freddy! Put me down right now!"

"I am taking you to the first aid station located in the utility tunnels."

"THAT IS THE OPPOSITE OF WHERE WE NEED TO GO RIGHT NOW!"

But Freddy was not a bear so easily swayed. Once he decided you needed something, he wasn't going to stop until you got it. Whether it was birthday cake or immediate medical attention. You could only beat your fists desperately against his metal-plated back as you descended deep into the tunnels that ran like veins underneath the Plex, pumping lifeblood into the facility.

You hated the tunnels almost as much as you hated the daycare. All of the mysterious liquids dripping from the cement ceilings, the smell of moldy fair food from all those times Chica was caught dragging trash bags back to her room. You always ended up with gunk in your wheels after running errands.