New Book!!

Hello everyone!

I have some exciting news! If you are following me you might have already seen this but I have published a new book!!

Anastasia had never had an easy life. Living with an abusive step father and an even worse mother, Anastasia had accepted the fact that her life would not be getting any better. But their sudden death has given Anastasia hope, hope that she would in fact find a better life. But that hope is taken away when instead of going to a normal foster care home she finds out she has family, a father and brothers that she had no idea even existed. 

While her family rejoices at the return of their lost daughter and sister Anastasia fears the worse.There are secrets both Anastasia and her family have, will they ever come out? Will Anastasia be able to finally have a normal life or is it just going to get worse? Will she ever be able to bond with her true family? And would her family ever find out what happened? Find out what happens in '𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋'

TW- This book deals with many serious and potentially triggering topics. Please the introduction chapter to find out more. Topics such as abuse, violence and death are present.

𝗥𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 (Available for free on wattpad)

As promised this is a new mafia family book. I assure you that the story is completely different than Finding my Happy but still captures the elements that you all loved the most!

So if you enjoyed my previous book or want to give this genre a try I highly suggest checking out THE SOULLESS ANGEL!

Thank you!

I love you all!!💕💕✨✨