Should I keep it

Janet Jackson

Janet Jackson

Age:27

Big superstar everyone knows her everyone loves her. Janet hit a big depression she doesn't want to do this but she loves it all she wants is a normal life. Not having real love only for money Janet was over it. Trying to get away from her parents who been on her back about money tries to finally be free in a serious way but when she runs into a woman with a difficult life she soon realizes that sometimes love comes in the oddest places but take the it when it's handed to you.

Toni Braxton

Toni Braxton

Age:24

After her parents kicked her out her out in high school because she wanted to be a writer Toni has been struggling ever since. She didn't want to live like this anymore so she was gonna take what her parents didn't want her to have. But when Toni sees a woman doing it before her she realizes that's not the way saving the woman she realizes it's Janet Jackson. Not wanting Janet  to know the real her she tried to hide until Janet finds her. Both women needing help the confide in each other not realizing that it might lead to something else.

A/N- This is my first book where one of them is a celebrity so it might take me awhile anyway we gonna have the whole Jackson klan and Braxton too so y'all don't need pictures. Also this will be talking about suicide, depression, etc. just a heads up.