(𝟒) 𝐈𝐍𝐁𝐎𝐗

To: y/n@freddyfazbear.com, etc.

CC: n/a

Subject: Security protocol reminder

__

Valued Employees,

In light of a recent incident in the daycare facility, we must now formally disclose all staff members in regards to the new security protocols to avoid any future legal battles.

Any trespassers found within the daycare after hours will be subject to prosecution from our nighttime security S.T.A.F.F. This includes our beloved nighttime daycare attendant. Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizza Plex™ will not be held liable for any injuries (internal or external) caused by a S.T.A.F.F member outside of operating hours.

It is advised that all nighttime staff do their best to avoid the daycare facility during patrol. If you would like to report an incident involving a daycare S.T.A.F.F member, please touch base with your shift manager via email. 

For the benefit of everyone involved, we ask that our human staff members cease discussing this most recent incident during work hours. The subject is damaging to the Fazbear Entertainment company as well as certain coworkers.

Have a Pizza-Tastic™ day!

(A/N: Posting this earlier than usual because I'll be on the road for the rest of the day. Any guesses for what happened to poor y/n?)