A Special Sleepover

It is a warm and beautiful sunny day and you and Evan are doing what you like to do. While Evan is starting to make the song by writing it on a piece of paper before he plays the loot and sings the song, you are rocking out with your medieval style phone that you got for Christmas by texting your friends and family and taking some beautiful selfies. After playing with your medieval phone, you decided to do a Gothmorian puzzle that Evan gave you yesterday while the two of you were on a date in the village by going to the park and shopping stuff. The puzzle is a jigsaw puzzle of a photo of Queen Sharon.  You spent about 10 minutes trying to solve the puzzle until you finally got your last piece for the picture of Sharon.

     Meanwhile Evan was writing a song before he could start to do anything with it. The song is about how he finally can do anything in a journey whether it's with his questin' besties or you. He spent 20 minutes writing it with effort that he thinks he's ready to make the song.

     "I think this is going to be good." Evan said to himself. "I'm now ready to sing now. No, I'm going to play a tune with my loot first to see how it goes."

     He then plays the loot to begin the song. As he kept playing the tune, you heard it in his room. Your eyes started to sparkle in a heart shape, and you started to smile because you love that tune. 

     "I love that song." You said while you heard this song. "But it would be topped off with you singing it."

     Your day had a great start with Evan playing the loot to make his new song, and it was going so well until something happened. The two of you heard the doorbell from the outside. Evan stopped playing his loot and warns you that someone is coming to your house.

     "Y/n!" Evan called you. 

"Yes?" You called him back.

"Someone is at the door. Make sure to answer the door."

"Okay."

     You ran downstairs to see who rang the doorbell. You then unlocked the door, and then you see Evan's questin' besties, Brendar, Stacey, Horus, and Axe.

"Evan?" Brendar said. "Oh wait, this can't be Evan."

"Of course not." Stacey said to Brendar. "This is a human that we've never seen like this before."

"Wait, a real human came to Gothmoria?" Horus asked everyone.

"Well, yes, I'm an actual human who came to Gothmoria." You said to the questers. 

"Wow! She's a unik lookin hooman." Axe said to his friends. 

     The questers were shocked that they have never seen an actual human like you.

"I have never seen a person quite like you!" Brendar said to you. "What's your name?"

"Introduce yourself." Stacey said to you.

"My name is y/n, and I'm a real human the US." You introduced yourself to the questers.

"Oh, so that's why you're real." Horus said to you.

"You're not wrong." You said to Horus.

"Tew us moah about you." Axe said to you.

"I came to Gothmoria for a visit until I met Evan while he was back from the bridge." You continued. 

"How do you know he's back?" Brendar asked you.

"I saw you guys on TV while you guys were questing." You answered her.

"Wait a minute, do you know us?" She asked you again.

"Yes. Brendar, Stacey, Horus, and Axe." You answered her.