1

For weeks I've felt an urge to look behind me a sense that someone was watching me as a mafia boss I expect these kind of feelings but this was different it was like my life was on the line. One wrong move and my business my farthers business will come crumbling to the floor. I stepped out my car loosening the tie from around my collar sighing as I walked to the door. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up again. So I turned around and I suspected nothing or no-one was there so I walked into the house and closed the door kicking off my shoes and taking my blazer off. Today's been hard and I need to call a meeting I've had some news. I watch sofia walk down the stairs  "any news brother?" I nodded at her "The pack are onto us they say we have something of there's and they want it back, I thought about asking dad but I'm not sure it's any use" She smiled and walked into the kitchen "asking dad might help, him and the pack have been at this fued for years, I wouldn't be surprised if dad did something before he put you in charge to clean up his mess." Her voice was cold I could only empathise what dad did to make her hate him so much, did he hurt her mentally, physically why didnt he do it me. I wish i could have saved her somtimes.  We both fell silent looking at each other I was trying to figure her out but she was the hardest person to read. Her nor dad ever told me what went on in the room at the top of the stairs with the metal door and all the locks but I don't think I want to know. Pulling me put my thoughts one of my gaurds coughed "everyone's set in the meeting room sir" I nodded and left sofia in the kitchen as I walked up to the room I sat down in my chair. "Whats the meeting for adsactly?" Diego had always questioned my authority ever since he got with my sister I stood up and pointed to the board at the back with photos of a young lady dressed in black with her face always hidden. "Oh wow a mystery women" Diego snarled "no Diego. She's from the pack. More specifically daughter the boss of the pack. She's been spying on us for the past two months going back and reporting everything I may not have seen her but my guards have. This girl is the key to get the pack talking. If His little princess is captured he'll soon start talking." I snapped at Diego "this girl could ruin this business as we know it. The pack holds there oldest son high and there youngest daughter higher she's turning 18 next week by then we'll have a bid on her ill have the girl and then we'll start talking on what the pack wants. Or plan 2 is kidnap her either way we need her here and out the picture." I put my hands on the edge of the desk "this girl is dangerous. She knocked out 4 of my gaurds 4 to 1." Diego looked at me like I'd been speaking jibberish "ill be meeting with her farther tomorrow if that doesn't work I'm kidnapping her. So Diego want to question my authority again.?" A cough came from the door and sofia stood leaning up against it "stupid idea if you meet him he says no and then she goes missing he knows its gonna be you I've set traps on all of her hotspots they'll capture her and knock her out giving us time to bring her in and get answers." She walked over to Diego and kissed him I smiled at her idea "thanks sof, your a star" I walked out the meeting room and sat at my desk trying to find more information about this girl.

The hairs on my neck began to stand up and my palms began to sweat I knew this girl was close something about the way she made me react to her being there without me even seeing her made me worry this mission may become clouded with sexual desires I turned my head to look behind me and there was no-one there I sighed and looked back at my laptop when someone knocked at my door. I got up and opened the door to see sof "we got her she's out like a light tied onto a chair." I smiled "thank you sof get them to wake her up we need answers now. We haven't got time" Sofia walked me down to the room where I could already hear her fighting her way out. As i approached the door the hairs on my neck stood up and my hands went shakey. I wanted whatever this was to stop its driving me insane. I opened the door to see Diego pushing answers out of her with punches to the gut and face "why are you here answer me bitch." You heard the air and then the sound of her cough she spat blood onto the floor but she didnt say a word, her head hung. I was finally meeting the girl that had been driving me insane the past few weeks I need to know what she looks like i need to know her name everything about this girl intrigued me. I needed her. I walked over and lifted her head up so I could take a look at her, her lip was busted and the bridge of her nose was bleeding I didn't feel anything but curiosity when I looked at her face until she opened her eyes. Her eyes where a deep forest green I couldn't stop looking at her eyes I got lost for a minute or two they were deep and I could fall into them and never feel lost. She spat blood into my face "Hugo Fernadezs." She spat my name, she coughed up another lot of blood looking at me "your even more sexy in person but I prefer you with no clothes on at all" her voice was seductive and clean she was a well spoke girl I had nothing to throw back at her I knew nothing about her other than her farther. "What is your name.?" She let out a giggle "my my you don't even know me? This is going to be fun, sorry I'm Carmen, Carmen Garcià" the way she said her last name the family name that carried her she said it with pride and power "what is your farther after.?" This earned a giggle but no response I was beginning to lose my patience with this cocky rich bitch I slapped her around the face and held her face in my hand "what does your farther want carmen." She rolled her eyes and sighed "you have a microchip he needs it." A what I'm sorry this is over a micro chip "he wants power after your dad killed my brother he wants a vengeance he wants your blood for his sons blood. And believe you me he'll get it" she started laughing to herself "youll never find me unless you search up 'Princessa de la muerte'" I looked at her "princess of death" we said in time and together "I'm a piece in my daddy's machine, he wanted me to be stronger than any other princess to her mafia daddy" I looked at Diego and nodded at him to untie her after taking all her weapons. I have no other choice but to keep her so I'm setting ground rules with his cocky bitch "you live in this house you live under my rules. Run away I will find you. Contact your daddy I will kill him. You will treat people in this house with respect." I watched as she scanned my face "do you understand." She nodded and i told my gaurd to take her to her room to be held until i need her. Truth is I need her now I need the answers. She was an angel on the outside a beautiful stunning young girl and I can't have anyone else have her. The way I watched Diego hit her and my stomach started to turn I didn't want to hurt him for leaving a mark on the perfection of a woman she was I wanted to kill him infront of her prove to her how obsessed I am with her.