Part 0

Aren and I were due to be sleeping in his room since I couldn't go home that night. My dad had pissed me off beyond belief and I couldn't stand even the thought of wasting another minute of my time with him. Aren and I weren't boyfriend and girlfriend.. We were like friends with benefits, who hadn't gotten around to the benefits part yet... We weren't official but we tended to flirt with each other sometimes and we both had a feeling, without doubt that we knew we liked one another.
I think he's just my type, and he appreciates my company. I treat him differently to the other boys, and it seems he only has eyes for me, even when Teruhashi's in the picture. I love it how he takes care of and looks out for me. Aren is always on my mind.

Aren's room wasn't the tidiest really.. His house had been repeatedly defaced throughout the years due to his parents' gang-oriented lifestyle. I didn't actually mind it too much. It wasn't pretty, but it was, to some degree, practical. It was clean, despite the giant holes and deep cracks running through his bedroom walls. It smelled pleasant and baby-sweet just like the smell of his hoodies. It wasn't too cold inside either, that was to my surprise because anyone else would predict the sheer damage done to the walls of the building would affect the insulation. That wasn't the case at all! It was just the right temperature in Aren's room, and I felt no drafts at all. Maybe it was the warm happy feeling Aren gave me in my heart that warmed the place up, I don't know, but I was comfortable here. Much better off than at my house with my dad. Aren's room just had character!

Aren sighed as he came and sat down at the table in the middle of his room with me. He smiled at me, I noticed a little glint in his eyes, behind his glasses. I loved that about him. I smiled back. "Do you fancy some ramen, Y/N?" Aren asked, his full head turned to me, the view that I loved the most as his gaze met mine. "Ah, yes please" I responded, smiling back shyly. I was awkward asking for things with everyone, yeah even Aren. I loved being in his presence so much. Right now it felt like a treat to be in his room with him.
Anyways, Aren up and left after telling me to make myself at home and whatnot. I went and made his bed for him just because it looked a tad bit messy, and it pleased me to see things neat. As I flapped up the covers, sending a shoot of air up into my face, I was met again with his sweet baby-like smell I loved so much.

Although Aren has had many a fight throughout his life, he has a sweet side to him, just like the lovely natural smell he has. Aren doesn't go aftershave-crazy but he does like to spray a little LYNX on his collar from time to time. I like his masculine smell too, it's just, well... Aren has a big heart.
He used to be such a violent kid, he was ruthless and misbehaved and yet now he is classy as ever and my heart has been captured by him..
I adore both sides, both the dangerous and unpredictable and the soft caring good-natured sides to him. Aren is so interesting he-

"Ramen's ready!" he beamed as he slid through his bedroom door with two bowls of steaming hot ramen that filled the room with delicious smells. "Wow, thank you so much Aren!" i said with enthusiasm, as he placed a bowl im front of me and came to sit beside me. I picked up my chopsticks and carefully started eating, wary of how hot the dish still was.
"I'm so sorry about this, " I said to Aren softly after swallowing down a mouthful, then continued- "I feel as if I'm burdening you by taking up your living space and eating your food-" I laughed timidly
Aren swallowed down, letting out a small nose-chuckle, then vigorously shaking his head and looking directly at me. "Of course not, Y/N. You know I love your company." His eyes softened, they were fastened to mine fondly. "Thank you." I said, with a little shy giggle. "My pleasure." Aren said.