When your gone

Stiles POV
I drag myself out of our bed, the bed that Derek and I picked out and bought the silk covers for a week before he died when we moved into the remodelled hale house . And walk over to his closet. I open the door and am instantly hit with the smell of his cologne. Hit with the smell of home and safety. I walk in the closet and look around, at the pairs of shoes neatly lined up on one wall, and his trey of hair products, all the shirts and sweaters hung up in colour coordination. I smile and remember the way he always made sure that his closet, as well as mine, were always neat and tidy. I carefully pull a hently off of its hanger and pull it over my small frame. I walk over to the large black full-length mirror on the north wall. I smile weakly as I see myself in the hently that fit tightly on him falls loosely over one slender shoulder. I walk back into our room. I look over to the dresser and stare at the picture carefully placed on the top of it. that day was Derek and I on his twentieth third birthday, I stare back at the two smiling people in the snapshot, that was the last time a smile ever reached my eyes. That day was a day before he died , and it was the last time I was truly happy, the last time I had loved my life as much as I did with Derek. That day on September 11th was the last time I ever will feel his strong arms wrap around me and hold me like I am the most beautiful and delicate thing in the world. The last time I will ever feel his stubble on my soft skin, smell his cologne as he picks me up and spins me around the way he used to when he was happy. The last time I will ever understand the ture meaning of loving someone so much you can't ever think of a life without them, the last time I looked into his eyes and seen the way he looked at me with pure love and joy. The last time I will ever touch, feel, breathe the only man I ever truly loved and cherished in all my twenty one years of life. I am Genim Stillinski and I have lost the most valuable and the most supportive person in my life, the only person who convinced me time and time again that life was worth living. That person was a 6'0 foot tall man with A heart as big as the universe itself, even though on the outside he could make a hell's angle run home to his mommy. And his Name was Derek Tyler-Lee Hale. I am Genim Stillinski this is my story.
--