Mariano???

You and Dolores were best friend's even when you guys were still babies, while growing up you guys weren't inseparable you would always find me with Dolores or the other way around, the madrigals were so happy with your relationship and because you always like to sleepover tío Felix even made a bed for you in Dolores's room.

But as you got older you found out she like Mariano you were heartbroken and decided to date the girl next door to your house.

*Dolores pov

I'm happy for (Y/N) but why does my heart keep stinging, she looks so happy with her I just don't understand why.

(Fast forward where Mariano and Dolores are dating)

You and your girlfriend found out that her family had to move to another country, you both broke up but smiled at each other, I'll be happy if you love someone else, me too.

We were both happy that we broke up not because of cheating or fighting and decided to be friends

*Dolores pov again

After hearing what happened I rejoiced and was happy, wait why am I happy? I should be sad for her but her girlfriend stole her away from me, lets just go and check out what she's doing.

Dolores finds you helping a shop bring in boxes of vegetables she admires you from afar you notice her and say hi, she waits for you to finish your job, and you power walk to her.

Hey, Dolores long time no see you chuckle, I heard you were dating Mariano I'm so happy for you! She smiles at me and we walk around while talking but then we see Mariano kissing another girl.

Mariano?!? Dolores shouts, Dolores this isn't what you think I laugh so you guys were exchanging saliva?? He goes silent and I carry Dolores as she cries and brings her to her house everyone saw us and tía peppa saw us and we both enter her room trying to comfort her, sorry Dolores but do you have an extra shirt I smell like sweat.

She finally laughs and gets out of her bed to give me my old t-shirt from before I laugh and tía Peppa also laughed and went outside of her room and thanked me we both talk for a while but Abuela alma suddenly told us to go down and eat dinner, I grab her hand and we both went down to eat but before we enter I noticed her make up was messed up and wiped it off but she expected a kiss so she closes her eyes and waited for me as she opens her eyes she gets embarrassed and looks I away, I laugh and tell her expecting a kiss? She mumbled yes but it was loud enough so that I could hear it I smile and kiss her cheek alright they're happy? She tries to say something but before she could even say something Camillo told us that we should eat.

While eating

Camillo: so are you guys dating now? I saw (Y/N) kiss you

Hearing Camillo's sentence I choke on my food and Dolores spits her water.

We both get silent but they kept on ogling at us for an answer, as I was about to say no Dolores cuts me off while telling them, yes she is my girlfriend they all gasped but clapped and they were happy at us they all teased us and after dinner and chores my mom called me to go home but Dolores insisted mamá that I sleep over and Camillo shouted LET THE COUPLE SLEEPOVER TIÁ.

We get flustered and mamá laughed and let me sleep over, after getting ready to sleep I decided to tease her, hey babe you done? She opened The bathroom door so fast in shock but she forgot to put on a shirt so I teased her again, got so excited you forgot to put on a shirt? She looks down and saw that she was wearing nothing but pants and slams the door close I laugh and get changed we both get into bed but Dolores asks me if she can sleep next to me I laugh and say yes