Story Introduction

Angela moves to Strawberry after a devastating divorce in order to invest in an old hotel in Strawberry. The historic hotel has so much going for it, but the previous owners let it go. With the help of her carpenter brother, Angela works to bring the space back to life and in the process begins to repair her own.

Harrison is one of the many city employees let go after massive budget cuts. He ends up landing a job as captain of the fire department in the small town where his cousin grew up. He was under the impression the city was a sleepy one, but one stubborn hotel owner with a penchant for home projects tends to keep him on his toes. He might be used to rescue missions, but he certainly doesn't expect to be rescued himself.

The town of Strawberry is a one-of-a-kind location where everybody knows everybody and one person's news is the next person's gossip. This small tourist location is known for all things strawberry with a little small-town drama on the side. This series of books will follow the residents of Strawberry as they navigate through life's little surprises and unexpected turns. From a good old-fashioned romance to a second chance love story, and even an enemies to lovers adventure, this series has a bit of everything. Our story will start with two newbies to Strawberry just trying to move on and begin their lives once again. Angela and Harrison will have you swooning over their love story.

The names, locations, and storylines of One of the Good Ones and all of the Strawberry Inn stories are a work of fiction. Any similarity to real-life people, places, or events is merely coincidental. This series will contain adult themes and is recommended to readers who are 18+.

Please enjoy the story and don't forget to drop a comment here and there. Follow me on my Instagram page for more information about my past and future writings: jsmith_writes.

J. Smith