14

we continue to watch the match but as time goes by, the feelings that something bad is gonna happen grow. i sigh for the 946287th time that day as i tap on satoru's shoulder to grab his attention.

"yes, yuri-chan? what's wrong" he say, eyes still glued on the screen.

"it's nothing...just that--" i was cut off by utahime who looks very confused.

"i didn't mean to bother but, look" she point to the talisman on the wall, burnt.

does this mean that the match is over? but the color...

"satoru, what im trying to say is that i really have a bad feeling about this and now it's like a nightmare coming true" i say seriously pointing to the screen which show an unregistered curse spirit attacking the student. just after that, the screen suddenly turn off showing that the communication is probably cut.

"im going" i state not waiting for the answer as i run quickly to the area where the event is hold.

as i arrive at the place where the match was held i abruptly stop and take a breather. so now, should i use my eyes or not?

i decided not to use it, yet. shortly after, satoru and the others arrived.

"let's go" utahime said.

satoru was in front of me when he suddenly got thrown back.

"satoru!!" i run to him checking if he's alright.

"im fine yuri-chan.. it's just that, there's a barrier"

a barrier? so we can't get in?!!
i tried to get inside but i too, got thrown back.

"what do we do--"

"hey guys, why can i pass through it?" utahime cut me off showing her hand which slip through the barrier.

"i see...this is a barrier to prevent the gojo's entering, in other words me and yuri-chan"

"whaa-- this is such a drag.." i sighed.

"the both of you can go first. we'll managed" satoru said as utahime and the old man gakukanji head inside first.

"now now, what should we do?" he said as a smirk appears on his face.

what a drag...

time skip

itadori tried to run to the unregister cursed spirit and continue fighting when he was stopped by todo.

"wait brother"

"why do you stop me todo?"

"don't take another step forward.. or you're gonna get caught in it"

"curse technique amplification : blue
curse technique reversal : red

hollow purple"

and so satoru attack directly to the cursed spirit AND the surrounding area not noticing that the cursed are trying to drag yuuji with its vines.

"oh no, you're not gonna do that" i mumble as i teleport right in front of yuuji and cut the vines, saving some of it in my pocket.

"curse technique : sacred levin" i put both of my hand together forming a sign with my all finger up except for the ring finger.

in a flash, thousands white levin with black curse energy surrounding them falls from the sky straightly toward the cursed spirit, blending itself with satoru's technique.

"you're reckless satoru" i glare at him before walking away to check on yuuji who's standing behind me, petrified.

"i know you're there to back me up..after all you want to show off too don't you?" the man-child retort.

i pay no attention to him as i keep on checking on my precious student.

"are you okay yuuji?"

"...yes"

"are you really okay???"

"yeah...um sayuri-san, please forgive me for all the things I've done. and please remind me not to get on your bad side" he said almost crying.

"wha-- uh ofc.." i awkwardly answer.

"YOU'RE A GOJO AFTERALL!! THAT WAS SO COOL" yuuji suddenly yell in excitement which confused me.

well, that's weird i thought as i let out a chuckle.

"so, aren't you gonna ask me how im doing sayuri-san?" todo ask acting as hurt.

"I don't need to ask that to know"

timeskip (after everything has been settled down and everyone is resting)

"utahime..i got some of the cursed spirit vines. should i?"

"you mean, check where's the cursed came from and all? that technique which you can look forward into the future or past of that person for like a few hours for now but literally have a very big risk in doing it? and drain your life energy?" she replied while giving me the "are-you-serious" face.

"yeah..that one" i chuckled nervously.

"I don't know, ask satoru"

"ask me what??" satoru suddenly appear in front of me wearing his casual outfits.

"should i--"

"she's thinking if she should use that target looking into the future technique of her which drain her life energy" and....utahime cut me off again.

"what?? why would you?? and why talk about work now...we should be going on a date yuri-chan!! come on, go get ready. im taking you out for lunch!!" he replied as he quickly grab my hand and drag me to my room.

"w-wait...a DATE??!!" utahime yell.

guess i gotta do it after this...

a small smile crept across my face as i listen to satoru's babbling.

yeah, let's just have fun first..