Chapter I

There are two types of people in this world. You have the devils and you have the angels. The angels are there to product human beings from the devils. Human beings don't even know we exist. Well, until last month. For thousands of years, scientists have been trying to figure out why people feel negative and positive. Like why someone is depressed and why someone is overly happy all the time. They took a depressed person into there office once just to ask them a few questions and they said; "There is like a voice in my head and it won't go away no matter how hard I try... It's like someone is inside me doing the talking for me I just can't say it out loud..." The scientists have been studying there words for 2 weeks and found nothing reasonable. All they could think was, "Maybe there is a demon inside there head, like there being controlled by someone." One of the scientist said. "That's ridiculous, demons don't exist in our world." Another scientist replied. But that was all they could think of.

    They brought in a normal person into there office and asked them a few questions. "Have you ever been depressed before?" Asked the scientist. "Well, yes I have when I was in my teenage years. But then I started looking out toward the better parts in life, and basically, the voice in my head went away. I never heard from it sense." Said the person. "How long was that voice with you? What did it sound like?" The scientist asked while documenting down what they said. "Well it was with me and I was 14 to 17. Then on my senior year of high school is when it started to go away. It had a scratchy tone to it's voice. Kinda like an old woman telling me to stab myself when I do the dishes. Or hang myself and i'm rock climbing. Or drown myself while swimming or taking a nice shower." The scientist nodded there heads as they kept documenting down what the person had said. "Interesting... Do you maybe know who was talking to you?"

"I don't really know to much because I tried to ignore it most of the time. But I would say it sounds like a demon in my head trying to take over me."

The scientist nodded and told the person they could go home now. And they went back to the lab with the other scientists to discuss what they have heard. "So it could possibly be a demon, but we are still unsure. What do you guys think?" They said.

"I agree, but yes we are still unsure. And I don't wanna announce it to the world if it's false."

"Well we can always tell them if it's false if it's really not true."

"That's true..."

   A few days later they all agreed and called the news and told them there discovery.  The news people were THRILLED! They aired it right away.

"Scientists have proven that demons and angels are real! We are unsure of how we can protect ourselves but please stay safe from the demons everyone!"

A lot of things happened that day... protests, fighting, and most of all, all the happy pills were gone because everyone wanted to stay as positive as possible. Many people don't think before taking them and end up having an overdose and die. But they don't know that the angel protect them from the demons from going into there heads. They just don't get it. The world is a good place to be and yet we had to ruin it. Because of one "scientific" discovery.

Me, being a demon should know that being nice like an angel is a bad thing. But, it just doesn't feel right. I'm not supposed to feel nice, at all. Especially sense satan is my father... he would be furious! Which is why I don't tell him. I act so bad, and rude around him. Disrespecting everyone and thing. He gets so proud of me when I do that. But deep down I just want it to end. I would wanna be nice to people if I wasn't a demon and then, they wouldn't get mad at me when I try. So stupid! Never mind that, all i'm trying to say is I try my best to NOT be nice to anyone or anything, to make my father pleased.