sixteen | maybe more

A/n: Okay, I know I said this book was completed, but I guess not. I realised, I never got the two a bit more...intimate, Y'know?
So, I have finally decided to get these two to try the European foxtrot.
*Hands over holy water and anti-cringe pills* there we go, now you're all set. Don't waste the pills, you'll need those. Now, Let's get on with it, shall we?

--------------------------------------------

-SIXTEEN-

-One Month Later-

The apartment door clicked shut, and the sound of Ophelia's tired entrance could be heard.

"Kate, darling, I'm home!" Called out the huntress.

Kate ran out, Lucky following, and hugged her girlfriend, "I missed you so much!" She squealed.

"I was gone ten hours, love. I think I deserve a decent kiss." Chuckled Ophelia, looking the archer dead in the eye.

Kate hummed and pecked the other woman's lips, not allowing the latter to react.

The pair had moved out of Kate's apartment after a small renting problem, and moved back into Ophelia's smaller one, much to her family's disapproval.

Ophelia leaned forward again, desperate to feel Kate's lips on hers again, when the latter put a gently but firm hand on the huntress' chest, "Go and wash up, doll."

The huntress smirked and leaned forward, her lips barely grazing Kate's earlobe as she whispered, "Did you just tell me what to do, darling?"

The archer felt her whole body shudder as Ophelia's silver eyes went dark, their usual metallic sparkle had vanished, and became dark with what looked like lust.

Ophelia took off her black coat and set it on the coat rack.

Kate smiled slightly and said, "If you wanna do this, atleast wash up."

The huntress merely shrugged and replied, "Hm...I don't think so, love. I've been deprived of your presence so long, I do want to feel every inch of your body." Her low and husky tone washed over the younger woman with such intensity, she couldn't help but feel a slight sense of submissiveness towards the huntress.

"You smell of wet dog, doll." Smirked Kate,"It's a bit of a turn-off."

Ophelia hummed, "Well, that can be fixed, darling." She twitched her fingers and within seconds, the unpleasant smell had vanished, to be replaced by her usual aroma of lemon and mint. "Better now?" She asked.

"Yeah, definitely." Kate exhaled shakily at the huntress' tone yet again.

Ophelia walked slowly towards Kate, a smirk making her lips curl up invitingly. "Right, now. Where shall I begin?" Said the huntress, licking her lips and looking Kate up and down.

She startled the dazed archer further when she pressed the latter gently to the nearby wall. Ophelia's gaze skirted down to Kate's lips, but she restrained herself.

The huntress dipped her head down and began kissing the archer's neck, making Kate giggle, "Felita, stop...it tickles!"

Ophelia paused and hovered her face agonizingly close to Kate's as she whispered, "That isn't my name, darling. Not now, atleast."

Kate leaned forward, eager to kiss the smirking huntress, but was stopped by the older woman gripping her hips harshly. "What're you going to say now, love? Come on, say it or receive nothing." Ophelia's voice stayed level, only slightly husky as she rubbed inviting circles on Kate's hips.