Legacies 2.0

FULL NAME: Brooklyn Bellamy Lockwood

NICKNAMES: Brookie-poo, (as a joke by Lizzie), Brook, (MG and Kaleb, sometimes by hope) Lockwood, (Dr. Saltzman and teachers), Lockwolf (Lizzie)

AGE: depends on the season of the show

HEIGHT: 5'4

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:

GENDER: Female

PRONOUNS: She/her

BACKSTORY: She is the daughter of Tyler Lockwood and Marienne Lester, a woman he had secretly gotten married to when he left Mystic Falls. Tyler had fallen off the grid and for good reason. He moved away from Mystic Falls, from Klaus. He ended up moving away to somewhere in Wisconsin where he finally settled down. He met Marienne out one night when it was a full moon and he was transitioning. She was there, just walking the trail at night because her friends left her. Tyler's first instinct was to run away from her, not to hurt her. He too badly wanted to get rid of his werewolf life. Long story short, they met officially in a dinner and that's when Tyler finally lost it. He fell for the woman harder than he had anyone in his entire life. He believed Marrienne to be a Saint of some kind. They got married and they settled down. He told no one of this, not even his friends back in Mystic Falls. For two years it had been bliss. Only a few short months after the engagement, Marinne found out she was pregnant with Brooklyn. At first, Tyler was terrified of being a father. Mainly because Klaus could still be after them. He didn't know the first thing about becoming a dad and the last thing he wanted to do was become a monster like his own father was. Marienne and Tyler had decided to wait and see what the gender of their baby was. In that hospital, Tyler was completely estatic that they had a baby girl. So was Marinne. But they knew that if Klaus were to fou me out about this, he and his family would come after Tyler. So they moved as far away as they could, settling in a remote town with little to no people in Alabama. Growing up it was so peaceful. She loved to draw like her mother but she defiantly had the temper and attitude like her father. She knew all about wolves and her family at a young age and it was a good thing so she wouldn't go into this blind. She absolutely adored her father up until the day he was gone. When the news came that Tyler Lockwood was killed by Damon salvatore, Brooklyn absolutely lost it. She vowed vengeance upon the entire salvatore family and everyone they had ever met. She loved her father more than anything in the entire world. He was her everything.

PARENTS:

Tyler Lockwood: