First day

Staring up at the pizza plex, Cas fiddles with the ends of his sleeves, desperately trying to calm his breath. First day jitters are the worse. I mean....how hard could the job be? His only position is for the daycare. He's dealt with kids before so it can't be that tough. Plus you heard there's already an animatronic guardian as well so there was help.

Taking a calming breath he steps in, looking around nervously. The screams of children was everywhere and the smell of pizza instantly hit you. It looked like a kids wonderland in here! The animatronics had their own faces painted everywhere on the walls, even huge golden statues that seemed to glow in the neonlights. Cas had to turn his head up to even get a good look at them!

Now which way was the...

"Pease take a map!"

Jumping out of his skin Cas jolts his attention to the bot directly in his face, eyes wide and heart jumping in his throat. Jesus Christ, where did he even come from??

Calming his frantic heart, letting out a puff of air, he reaches out a shaky hand. "Uh...thanks." Cas replied with a tiny smile.

Without a word the bot rolled away to another guest quickly, bringing an actual scream from them as he tried to hand the lady a map as well. So....he just goes around doing that to everyone huh?

Shaking his head with small amused laugh Cas turned his eyes down to the map he was handed. Good timing honestly. This place looked huge and being bad at directions, he really needs any help he can get.

After turning several corners and going down a long hallway, finally seeing signs pointing to where he was supposed to be going. Finally progress!

Following the trail of posters he passed to look at one. Sunnydrop, energizing candy? What did that even mean?

Arching his brow he took a closer look at the bright smiling face on the poster. Was this the animatronic that ran the day care? Looking down the wall further his eyes  landed on another poster, this time with a moon animatronic. There's two? He could have sworn there was only one. Odd...

Shrugging Cas continued his treck down the hall, coming to another opening, the first thing coming to his attention was another giant golden statue, this time of the sun animatronic. Walking closer he noticed that the moon animatronic was right behind the other, confirming that there were indeed two.

Huh....wonder why they hadn't mentioned the moon guy in his interview.

Pushing the thought away for later he took one more glance at the statues before heading further in, looking around for the entrance to the main play area of the day care. He took note of the slide with the words, "slide into fun" , painted across the top. Surely that wasn't the only entrance...

Furrowing his brow he took another look at the map trying to decipher it and find another way inside. Confusing himself further he sighed and looked to the entrance in disdain.

Well there was no other way he could find and it was before opening, so no one would see him right? Right.

Nodding at his own logic, Cas carefully climbed into the opening to the tunnel. Felt like it's been ages since he went down a slide. Slowly he wiggles forward until he felt gravity pull him down, colors whiping past his vision. Feeling the funny feeling you get in your stomach from the drop a giggle escapes Cas's lips, eyes closing in delight at the foreign yet familiar sensation, forgetting about his worry just a few moments ago about the slide.

Getting to the bottom, he splashes into the ball pit. Looking around, Cas takes in the rest of the day care. Noting how the walls resembles a castle around the pit. A bit of grime and was that...gum on the wall?