The Beginning (edited)

After a long day as the demon king, Sirius returns home to his wife, yelling for him.

"Sirius Sirius,'' Laura calls out!" Yes, Honey," Sirius replied tiredly. "I got good news," Laura calls out excitedly, moving towards her husband with her hands behind her back. "what is it?'' Sirius asked, worried that something terrible had happened to his wife. "I am pregnant," She shouted joyfully while showing him the pregnancy test in her hand.

Sirius didn't know what to say. He didn't know how to express how happy this news made him, so he did the only thing he could do and kissed his wife with as much passion as possible. Sirius then jumped, remembering that his wife was carrying their baby in her fragile body. "Are you ok?" he asked, worry evident on his face? "Yes, you just shocked," Laura grinned. "why were you, shocked love?", "Have I done anything to make you think I wouldn't he happy about getting a heir," Sirius asked?

"no, no, it's just the fact I'm a God and your a Demon our species don't really get alone," Laura whispered, knowing how stupid her insecurities are with how much Sirius showers her in love and affection. All her doubts should be dispelled. However, she can't help them being there with the jabs her little sister and mom keep making at her. "There is nothing that could make me despise you or our baby, you could be a human, and I would still love you," Sirius stated with unwavering confidence burning in his eyes! "I-I love you too," Laura hiccupped, crying into her lover's neck.

9 Months Later

"Sirius" screamed Laura." Yes love," replied Sirius." I think my water broke call the Healer," Laura.

Sirius then begins to panic. After a moment of panic, he called the guard. "I need you to bring a healer quick, "yelled Sirius. "yes, my lord," replied the guards, void of any emotions in their voice. While waiting for the Healer to arrive, The King Starts to comfort his wife. Finally, the Healer arrives. "My Lord you called for my assistants," the Healer said after bowing. "Yes, my wife's water broke I think she's about to give birth, I want you to be the one to deliver our baby," said Sirius. "I would be honored to deliver you heir my lord would you mind stepping out, my lord," the Healer requested.

An Hour Later

"My lord you can come in," said the Healer. Sirius rushed into the room and saw his wife holding their child.

"it's a boy," Laura reported. "What should we name him," Sirius questioned. "How about Naruto" suggested Laura. "Boone Naruto Boone," said Sirius. "Boone, what does that mean," asked Laura? "it means blessing," answered Sirius. " that sound amazing, love," Laura said while moving over to capture her husband's lips. Finally, with their loved ones, they all drifted off to sleep.

???????

"Mother the fallen has given birth to the beast's child. We have to delay our plans; they have increased the security," ??? said with venom.

To be continued.....

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A beta reader is editing this story, aka me so that the chapters will be different, so credit to me, @love56060. Hit me up if you want your account to have a beta reader BYW