September 16, 2021 PETER

I don't know what's going on with me, a month ago I was bit by a spider and now I have super human abilities and spider powers. It's like something out of a movie, not real life. But it is real life, I've been getting better at using the webs, I swung around the city today. It was electrifying. The mask I made was stupid but it works, so it's good enough. I think today is the day that I tell uncle Ben what's been going on. I can tell he might be onto me, so I think the best thing to do is to come clean to him. I trust him and I know he will only do what's best for me. Ever since my parents died him and Aunt May have been trying their hardest to support me and be there for me. They love me as though I'm their own and I love them too. They are all I've got left.

BANG!

What was that sound? I put my hand into the "I love you" sign and see the web go out of my wrist. I pull my self up and start swinging towards where I heard the sound. I see a massive crowd of people and take my mask off. I make sure no one saw me and then briskly walk towards the crowd. I push through the crowd to see what's going on and then I see him. It's uncle Ben. I feel the air release from my chest as panic runs through my body. I immediately fall to my knees.
"Uncle Ben? Uncle Ben, what's wrong?" I look down and se the circle of blood in the middle of his chest. My eyes swell with tears.
"Uncle Ben talk to me. Please uncle Ben say something, anything. Please."
"Peter, I love you so much." He says.
"No uncle Ben, don't say that. I'm going to get you out of here." I hear the ambulance.
"Peter, please take care of your aunt. She loves you so much." He says.
"Uncle Ben please. I can't do all of this on my own."
"With great p-power, comes great responsibility. It's going to be hard but I will always be watching and looking o ur for you Pete." He says as his eyes close shut.
"Uncle Ben? Uncle Ben, open your eyes. Please open them uncle Ben. Please. I can't do this without you uncle Ben. Please, I need you. Wake up please, PLEASE!" I'm screaming, tears are streaming down my face and my eyes are puffy. The ambulance pushing through the crowd and I feel hands pull me back as I scream. He can't be dead. He cant leave me. He is the only dad figure I have left. This can't be where he dies. He was supposed to be here forever. He shouldn't have gone like this. He didn't deserve this.