Info

HIYA!

Before we begin, please read the following information!

First and foremost, this will be my first time creating an x reader book!

Second, this would usually be in the second or third POV.

Third, sometimes at the end of a chapter, there will be an option for You to choose what happens in the next chapter, for example.

EX: You saw [XXXX] in the park, what would you do?

EX: Would you accept a gift from [XXXX]?

The outcome will be determined by the comment with the most responses!

Fourth, this is an x intersex reader who uses She/her pronouns, and more information about yourself will be revealed in the story.

Fifth, this isn't just Ayano x reader; this book will include EVERYONE, allowing for some sort of interaction with all of the characters ( ill try my best). The main love interests will be mostly females, with the exception of a few boys.

Sixth, I'll do my best to upload more frequently; as you can see from my other cringy books, I took a long break because I lost motivation, and I barely have time on weekends due to babysitting my siblings, so please be patient.

Seventh, remember that Ayano isn't the only Yandere in this book;)

That's all there is to it!

Enjoy!