My begining

"Welcome to the world of pokémon" I bet that's how you thought I was gonna start

With that formal crap? Hell no,This is my story. we're gonna have fun with this.Hey there I'm Blaine,I'm 14 I'm from the hoenn region,in Littleroot town today's the day I get my starter pokemon. Now before you say "Blaine you should've had your starter Pokémon by now." Times have changed so shut up. I live with my three friends Miangel,Olivia and Adri. Since professor Birch may or may not be dead... professor maple is his replacement. She's nice enough as our region professor goes, smart,attractive,giving. She was all like. "Now kids remember these pokémon are like us. They grow and need love." I took the treecko. "Whoa" I said, I felt this special bond between me and it. It was a surge of power. Olivia took the torchic a flare in her eyes just appeared. I know she knew these Pokémon were special.

Miangel picked mudkip. Water came out of her eyes. They weren't tears, it was like a mini waterfall. And well the professor had one final pokemon. It was from another region, it's name was Froakie. Froakie was a water type, professor maple said it was from the kalos. Adri and Froakie always gave off this mysterious vibe. I asked the professor "Why does it feel like these pokemon were meant for us all along?" She said "That's because they were, Your other roommate Wilbur has had an eevee for years. They knew that the eevee was meant to grow in the night, so one night,Wil and that eevee trained,and trained,and trained until, on that very night, that eevee became an umbreon" "Those two are so inseparable, it's so cute." Adri exclaimed.

"Well is it time to go?" Miangel complained "I mean sure,but before you guys go on you should take these pokeballs. We take the pokeballs and rush home to change into some more comfortable clothing and bring some tools that match our pokemon and clothing. "Blaine dear, don't forget to text" My mom told me. "I will mom" "Olivia keep Blaine in check for me please"

"I will ma'am." she said. And after all that monologuing and dramatics from my "oh so lovely mom!!!" we were off. "Let's get wil firsts though" Adri said. "they'll meet us at the rock gym in galar" Miangel read a text indicating they were already there. "So we're going to galar??" Adri asked, "Looks like It" I replied. And with that we were off to the airport to go to galar.