First chapter, first meme!

I know, it's not a meme. But it should be.

For reasons that I shall not say, we're starting off at the boat.

***********************************************************************************************

Here we see Yugi Moto in line for the boat to the Duelist Kingdom tournament held by Maximillion Pegasus, creator of duel monsters.

?: Yugi? Is that you?

Yugi turns around to see an old friend of his.

(Not mine (because I'm a shit artist) I'm using it because it looks good, it came up when I was trying to find something good, and because I didn't find anything that would work better for what I imagined(so good job whoever made this))

Yugi: Victoria? It's been a long time. How have you been?

She gives an enthusiastic smile.

Victoria: I've been fine, but let's hear about you. Beating Seto Kaiba?! I knew you were good at the game but I didn't think you were that good! No wonder Pegasus invited you here!

Yugi awkwardly smiles remembering how Victoria was.

Yugi: I can hardly believe it myself. Speaking of Pegasus, why were you given an invitation?

Victoria smiles wider and puts her arms in the air.

Victoria: I am so glad you asked! Once I transferred to another school Istartedjoiningsome duelingtournamentsandsomehowwinningthemexceptforthelastoneIwasatand...

She pauses to take a breath.

Victoria: AndPegasusmust'vebeenimpressedbecauseImethimpersonallyandhegavemethisnewcardandaninvitationtothistournamentthathewashosting!

Yugi stares at her blankly.

Yugi: I somehow understood that.

Their conversation is interrupted by a guard shouting.

Guard: Hey you! Get out of here! Only official contestants are allowed on board!

?: How do you know I'm not official?

Yugi: (That voice?! Is that who I think it is?!)

They look over to see what the commotion is about. It was their friend Joey!

Guard 2: Cause the official duelist aren't trying to sneak on through the lower hatches.

Yugi and Victoria: Joey?!

They run over to him as the guards try to take him away while he uses struggle.

Guard: Stop your struggling! We're gonna have to throw you out!

Joey: No way! I came here to duel, and I'm gonna duel.

James: Hey! Let him go!

The two guards, as well as Joey, stop struggling to see Yugi walk over to them.