Context

Before you read the actual story, it would probably be best to understand some context of my lore/AU.

Of course, you can also skip this if you want.

Anyway, Silver, my self-insert character in this whole AU, is an Ice Monkey. Specifically, at the time this part of the story takes place, she's a 3-2-0 one. Both her and Quincy are 18 in this btw (their birthdays are in November [Quincy's is a headcanon obviously] and this ficlet takes place in January after they turn 18, I headcanon that Quincy is 23 at the time the actual game takes place, and Silver doesn't become a 4-2-0 Ice Monkey until she's 21).

Silver also has silver eyes and is slightly shorter than Quincy. This isn't really that important to know, but I guess it would help in visualizing stuff (and for possible fanart jk unless)? Idk lol. I also headcanon that Ice Monkeys are a little fluffier than other ones especially in the winter so go off with that lmao. She also doesn't normally wear clothes (except her battle clothes that are featured in-game.. during battle) because that's normal in this society.

Finally, this ficlet does mention that Silver and Quincy are friends, so in short: they met when they were kids. That's all you really need to know.

I think that's everything important. I hope you enjoy this little thing I randomly decided to write (especially because there aren't enough BTD6 fanfics on the internet).