30

—— MIDNIGHT, NEXT NIGHT

after what happened yesterday between Jungwon and I, I haven't seen him the entire day. I became a member of the racers community last night, I didn't expect it so early but Jungwon taught me properly and I was put up for the team.

Now I can be apart of the team, officially...and finally.

As I ambled over to where the street races would happen, I fell upon Jungwon and smiled. No words were exchanged but I could hear my heart pounding but it wasn't because I was flustered, it was because I was happy.

"Ready for your first official race?" His thumb brushed over my cheek, I slowly nodded my head.

I got into my car, and waited for Jake to signal since he took my spot as the referee today. "ON YOUR MARK...

GET SET....

GO!"

And I took charge, speeding off of the tracks. Jungwon took first, Sunghoon was taking second while Yeeun just hit the third base.

I was taking on fourth lead, I had Jay catching up with me. So I increased the speed, now Yeeun and I were both in 3rd rank.

But my pace was getting rusty again, my hands began to sweat. I was back in fourth lead, Jay met up with me.

Now it was for us to determine who will be the official one to take the fourth stop, both of us increase the speed but we were both at the same ranking still.

Now I was getting ahead, Jungwon already made it to the finish line. Sunghoon just made it second in the finish line, in which Yeeun took third.

I took the risk and increase my speed halfway, I did it...I took FOURTH PLACE?!

I got out of the car to see everyone cheering for me, in which I laughed out of joy. "Come collect your medal Miss Rim." Jake called me up, winking.

I walked proudly up to him as he put the medal around my neck. "You're first win, congratulations." He patted my head.

"We have a surprise for you, turn around Little Rim." Niki whispered into my ears, I turned around to see Jungwon leaning against his car.

A bouquet of roses in between his hands, I could see his smile from the distance.

"Park Hyerim, when I first met you I nearly crashed into you on the road. From that day we've hated each other but we ended up getting along with each other well. My feelings slowly went from hatred to admiration, because you saw something in me others didn't. Thank you for being there for me, will you be mine?"

His eyes glistened with love & joy, I wiped the stray tears trickling down the cheeks and nodded. Jungwon made his way into my embrace, the hug that I didn't know I longed for.

Never did I think that a man like Jungwon would be able to capture my heart, but there's a lot in life that you don't expect to happen.

Jangmi stood there proudly, "guess he's not a pussy after all." she whispered to Hewon, as my little sister nodded in agreement.

Jangmi and Hewon got along the best, even with an 12 year gap...they've became each other's closest friend.

As he pulled away from the hug, he caressed my cheeks with his thump. Planting a soft kiss on my cheek, "let's go, I want to show you something special."

"What is it Won?" I chuckled curiously, waiting for a response. He looked back at me, with his lips curving up.

"The city lights."

—— THE END.

—- BUTTT WE STILL HAVE THE SPECIAL CHAPTER SO.

When I release the last chapter, I will reveal something about Jangmi. Then it will all kind of make sense you guys :D

—-