Before You Read

PLEASE PLEASE READ

I've decided to start a new story (obviously)! My interest lies in drugs (DON'T DO DRUGS KIDS, PUGS NOT DRUGS), relationships gone wrong, gangs, etc, and I apologize if that annoys you or if you think its cliché. The deal is I can promise you as an author this story will have it's own specialty. Something that makes it different from other stories.

I'm very much into character development and I want strong characters that readers can connect with. I want real life problems that the characters face, maybe not directly, but with some layers on top.

Also because this story will revolve around gangs, I've researched a lot of things that happen in that "world". There will be gender inequality and women tend to be more vulnerable in that world, but I 100% believe in EMPOWERMENT IN WOMEN and I am a massive, proud feminist.

This story will take place in London. If I say something that is incorrect, or if there is no gang activity that goes on in that neighbourhood (which will be unlikely because I researched), just ignore it. It's all fiction what I am writing.

I don't see Harry Styles in this light at all. I mean, I don't know the guy, so I obviously can't make any judgements, but I'm using him and his lil gang for VISUALS ONLY. The things he does in this story, is something I don't imagine the real him doing anyway.

Last but not least I made a cast list. This cast list involves very POPULAR artist and I did this for the visuals! However, having said that, it does not mean they will be mentioned often in the story. Most of these make up the gang, and I won't mention all so you don't get confused. I casted characters who will appear a few times, but the gang has more members they are just not mentioned so the reader doesn't get confused with names and such.

CAST LIST IS ON THE SIDE OR BELOW NOT SURE 

Oh I lied that wasn't my last point. I usually always make a playlist for my stories, but I don't think I'll have one for this particular one. However if I do create one, I'll keep you updated, I pinky promise.

Lastly, as a reader I hope you enjoy.

All the love,

Sami

(Grey Area means : an ill-defined situation or area of activity not readily conforming to a category or set of rules. "grey areas in the legislation have still to be clarified")