01. the city that never sleeps

THE CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS, chapter one

❝ wanna delete that for me Mr. photographer ❞

HER SILVER HAIR FLEW THROUGH THE AIR AS THE TEENAGE GIRL JUMPED FROM BUILDING TO BUILING

HER SILVER HAIR FLEW THROUGH THE AIR AS THE TEENAGE GIRL JUMPED FROM BUILDING TO BUILING. Her mother had warned her about the dangers of failing this mission and yet her nerves weren't high and her hands weren't shaking ── she was having fun. New York seemed to be a bright city and she had heard doctors talking about it as they walked past her 'room'.

If you could even call it that.

But Felicia had a mission and she didn't want to necessary want to deal with the aftermath, so with a wicked grin Felicia had found the 305 Robert Hunter's building and grappled down it as her metal nails made quite comforting noises ( at least for her ) on the cement wall, but her sound was interrupted by a click of a camera not so far away causing the girl to take a mini detour as nobody should know about the black cat ── not yet.

The boy sat on the bench with spiked like hair and a skate board on his back as he looked into his camera, looking up to take another he was shocked to see the girl walking up to him. 

"Wanna delete that for me Mr. Photographer?" she smiled s the boy was still flabbergasted from the girl and her appearance.

he just wanted to crawl up into a ball and die with the words he said next.

"are you a superhero?" 

Felicia smirked at the boy who seemed to be of her age, a superhero...please. She could never be one until King Pin was gone or at least until she grew the heart of one.  

"I'm no superhero hun" she told the boy as she slowly grabbed the camera out of the boys hand whilst holding eye contact. He had nice eyes, majority brown but the flecks of glowing green drew her in before looking away back to the camera proceeding to delete the picture.

"My uh name is Peter uh P-Peter Parker"

Felicia smiled at the boy before giving back his camera "nice to meet you Peter Parker" she smirked before jumping over to the building her target was. The interaction made Felicia wonder what her life would be like if she actually lived in a normal world, plus he was cute so a blush was resting onto her cheeks just under her mask.

Peter was still sitting on his bench as he watched the girl go still taking a quick picture as she snuck into the vent of the building with a bright smile on his face and a blush creeping up onto his cheeks.

Felicia sighed as she dropped from the vent onto the floor of the apartment and coughed from the dust on the leather couch that she landed nearby.

"needs some spring cleaning".

"I know" a voice talked back as a man stepped up, the same man who King Pin had sent her for. Felicia shrugged as she looked at the lanky man "you don't seem to scared for a guy who just someone break into their apartment" she shrugged as the man turned the tap on and filled up some glasses, "that was because I knew you were coming ── water?" he asked handing out the glass to the girl who took it hesitantly but didn't take a sip.

"Felicia Hardy is it?, smart girl who's father had to leave for safety so the mother went batshit crazy and decided to make her into a mini assasin?" he said whilst chugging his water.

"pretty much sums it up but I'm not an assasin"

"Well Felicia Hardy my name isn't Daniel Hardy but oh wait" he stopped as he laughed "it is" he smiled as Felicia looked at him in shock "Daniel Hardy died in a car accident with Richard Parker and his wife years ago" she told him, a stern look plastered on her face.

"Daniel Hardy did die in that accident and then the name Robert Hunter was born" he smiled as he got call but didn't answer it. Felicia looked in shock at the man ── at his features, he couldn't of been her dad, he died as a phenomenal scientist. 

"Felicia I know that this is scary for you right now but me and my team are going to get you out okay" Daniel explained to her as he walked closer and she walked backwards, "why should I trust you" she spat.

"because I did this all for you".

Felicia looked at the man in front of her as tears pricked at her eyes "I don't believe you" she lied, she had seen some photos of her father and here he was right in front of her.

living and breathing.

"I have a plan to get you out but you have to listen to me" he said as she turned her head giving him the sign of that she's listening. She didn't know what to do.

No sarcastic comment could make her feel better about this.

Felicia listened to his plan and as discussed she went back, out of the house, damaging her suit just a little and earning a scratch on her knuckles as it made her look like she had been into a fight just before running back to the getaway car.

"he's dead"

ya'll don't get to know the plan yet (;

sorry for a really late update I was on holiday and had no access to my computer but I do have a tik tok account where I post edits of miss felicia and mr photographer 

it's called pixiezfs if interested okie dokie 

and do make sure to comment and vote cause that makes me wanna write even more <3