Chapter 1 On the Helicopter

POV (Y/N)

I was relaxing with both arms behind my head on my way to the famous duel academy, I only got in due to acing my dueling test, but my test was only slightly above average since it was mostly about dueling.

"Hey (Y/N)! So, I heard we're going to be in the same dorm! I heard a legendary duelist was a Slifer red!" a feminine voice excitingly says.

My sister Shiro is fangirling again, she only got in because she scored above average on both the written and did well on the dueling test despite being a year too young but got in any way since the director of the school said to give her a shot.

"Yeah, yeah but his name was lost and only his famous deck of neo-spacians which are one-of-a-kind cards..." I said while flipping out the extendable table and looking at my cards.

"Well, you have pretty neat cards too (Y/N), I mean a lot of people say those cards are the weakest rare cards since they're "Pretty weak for not only being rare but also dragons." She says with a smug expression.

"HEY! Don't be rude they're the reason I passed my duel exam!" I shouted with anger.

"Relax I'm just messing with you bro." As she finishes her sentence, the helicopter's intercom starts up. "Attention Duel Academy Students, if you look outside your windows, you'll see your new home away from home."

As we look outside, we see our new home for a couple of years, Duel Academy.