Mary POV

I'm a bitch and a badass. I'm trouble stay away from her they say, the school's nickname for me is Juvie's Bitch. I've been arrested twice and have been expelled from seven different schools from three different towns. This is my eighth school, I'm seventeen, and a senior at McAlgorn High. I've tried the good girl bullshit, but word travels to fucking fast. I RIDE WITH SATAN. so far my third week here and i have two friends, Claine and Laila (Laily).

Though Laily wasn't originally a badass she hates everyone being scared of her...but her mottos I'm going to hell anyways and that we die in the end so why not. She has been arrested once and only because she happened to show up and the wrong time. Laily is pretty tiny for being a senior, at the hieght of 4'8". she hits like a fucking truck and she doesn't mess with the bullshit, she is beautiful and has a six pack, also is very cunning and has many abilities. She is a red head and has deep grey eyes.

Claine on the other hand  has been arrested six times, but was only in jail for three. Claine is built, has a six pack he is also eighteen, 6'3 and a senior. his eyes are a sparkly deep ocean blue and has black hair. he is also currently on probation.