Before Reading

Hi guys!

Before starting to read I want to restate some things for the millionth time:

• my old account is queeenAsh So I am not stealing the book! I am simply rewriting it so I can give everyone the ending they're been waiting for the past 2 years :)

• I'm changing the first three-four chapters as it seemed that I was copying another book (in which I got the inspiration from, i didn't want to copy it)

• After chapter 6, 13/14 year-old me wrote a r*** scene or something related to it. It was incredibly foolish of me, so everything related to that will not be written in the rewrite as I wouldn't feel comfortable rewriting that.

• Some characters will change, i will mention the changes at the beginning of each chapter where a character has been switched for another or will not be mentioned at all 

• I will not be changing the plot

• I'm literally rewriting word by word, for the most of it

• major grammar and other corrections

• will be not adding chapters not related to book i.e. chapters alerting readers of slow updates, etc.

• I haven't listened to fifth harmony since they announced their hiatus. I don't listen to any of the girl's solo songs, i used to listen to lauren and camila when they first went solo but I've gone 2 years without listening to them already so i have no idea what the girls have been up to (none of them)

• i will not be writing any fanfics on here. I might write a normal story but not a fanfic. if you like kpop and listen to TWICE, follow my user on AO3. My user is - Jeong0111 / i have 2 stories up (1 completed and 1 ongoing) and 1 in the making - and let's be friends <3

• I'm starting my spring - second - semester in college a week from today (day this was posted) so updates will be slow since I'm balancing college, life and my other story in AO3.

• updates will be slow ^ but there will be updates mainly during the weekend:)

Thank you for reading, and thank you for being patient ❤️