The Epic Story

If you knew them at only a surface level, you'd think Lizzie and Lela are two rational, normal, average teenagers. For the unfortunate few who associate with them enough to consider them to be "friends," they understand that these girls are something much more sinister...

They're... 

.

.

.

nerds!!!!

Lizzie and Lela were the type of dummies to fixate on fictional characters! SO CRINGE 

Other than that, they also text each other goodnight (EWWWWWWWWWW) 

They constantly hang out and participate in absolute tomfoolery... like playing games on their chromebooks lmaoooo

One day, they realized they were living in a work of fiction.

"Are you saying we're not real?" Lizzie asked, her voice shaking slightly.

"I think some part of is, it's more like we're trapped in a story..." Lela answered, deep in thought.

"So, our decisions effect the plot?" Lizzie questioned.

"Yo... you're right! We can do whatever we want! Like Inception!" Lela exclaimed.

"Nobody's going to get that reference." Lizzie chuckled.

"WHO CARES?! WE'RE LIKE GODS NOW!!" Lela yelled triumphantly.

"LET'S MAKE SOME TERRIBLE DECISIONS BECAUSE WE'RE EXEMPT FROM RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR ACTIONS!" Lizzie shouted.

"AGREED!" Lela responded.

So, Lizzie and Lela turned themselves into overpowered superhumans who had very chic outfits. 

They spent the rest of their immortal lives doing whatever came to their minds, swordfighting with skyscrapers, using clouds to draw funny things, and generally abusing their powers.

What's the moral of this story?

Never trust your surroundings, you never know when you're living among menacing future super villains.