montussy

NOTE: i'm so sorry guys yes i'm a new fan yes yes yes ik. but ykw I MIGHT NOT HAVE PLAYED THE PREVIOUS GAMES BUT I DISTINCTLY REMEMBER READING FICS OF THE CHARACTERS REGARDLESS

anyways monty may be ooc bc i'm a turd like that whatever idc i want his cawk

~~~

"ok, monty!! today we have a birthday party that specifically requested your presence, will you be ready for that almost immediately after your performance today?"

he shot you a look as he pretended to pick something out from between his teeth with his pinky claw. "what's with the formality? you know damn well i'll be ready."

"well excuse me for not wanting to get fired for getting 'too close and personal with one of the stars'." you rolled your eyes. "i already told you how management has been up my ass about how close we've become."

you sighed as you plopped down onto the couch next to him. you barely fit on the tiny couch next to his big, hulking form. your knees were touching despite your tightly clenched thighs. that was on him, though. constantly man-spreading. you shook your less-than-pure thoughts from your head.

running a hand down the side of your face, you sighed again. "you'd think a place like this would praise me for getting close with one of their stars. especially considering you scared away all the previous escorts."

he turned to look at you, a strange smile on his face. "so you like being praised? i'll keep that in mind"

"ugh, monty-!" your face burned in embarrassment. you quickly hid your face from him, slapping both hands over it. "you know what i meant!!"

he laughed obnoxiously, slapping a heavy hand on his metallic leg. "don't worry so much, sugar." there was that pet name again. "you're cute when you get embarrassed like this, anyway."

"i'm not embarrassed.." you whispered. "don't you have a performance to get ready for anyway???"

he turned to look at the clock on the wall. "shit! you saved my ass this time! see you after the show?" he asked, rushing to get his things together.

"you know it, big guy. you'll do great out there." you smiled, standing to see him off.

he smiled his toothy grin, and you didn't like where this was going already. "wanna gimme a kiss for good luck?"

fuck, how could you pass that down? yolo.

you rolled your eyes and grabbed a hold of his face, pulling him in close and placing a soft kiss on the tip of his snout. his eyes widened and he looked you over his star-shaped sunglasses.

"gee, sweetheart. i didn't think you'd actually do it." he pulled away, adjusting his sunglasses. "ain't complainin' though."

walking out the door, he looked at you over his shoulder, winking before the door shut behind him as he was gone.

you heaved another sigh of relief as you fell onto the couch again, legs having turned to jelly. today was gonna be a long day.

~~~

"you excited??" you smiled up at the very tall alligator animatronic. "you're practically vibrating."

"you wish i was vibrating." he huffed as he rolled his eyes, embarrassed. "this is the first time a kid has requested ME. it's always freddy. or chica and roxy. never me.."

"aww, monty!!" you frowned. "this is just the beginning. i can promise you, this'll be a consistent thing. soon enough, all the kids will be requesting just you at their parties!!"