Chapter 1

"Hey let's go for the cafe, I was so hungry" Jong  soo lean on Se-yoon's shoulder and cuddles as a baby.

"Ya...this is a hospital ! You can't act like that..." Ki-Young yelled to Jong soo. Se-yoon just smiles to her boyfriend who is cuddling near her and wink.

"Omo....it's not good to stay here , let's go" Ki- Young grabbed Jae hyun and try to escape the situation.

"Hey....In ha! let's go , don't stay there those two going mad because of the foolest feeling " Ki -Young turn again and shouted to Kang In ha.

"Foolest feeling? " Jae hyun asked curiously.

"I don't want to say that foolish word even" Ki-Young ignore his question and said.

"Anyway, aren't you coming?" he look at Kang In ha and asked.

"Ok...wait , I also so hungry " she try to go for them.

"Hey, wait you can go with us " Jong soo stop her by holding her hand.

"Ahh...no..no you can take your time, I can go with them" Kang In ha try to take her hand from him.

"No, it's okay please go with us, if not it will be so boring,Isn't it babe ?" He turn to Se-yoon and asked. She didn't reply but nodded with a smile.

"Huh, okay then we are leaving?" Ki-Young and Jae hyun left with a salut.

While leaving Ki-Young awake his voice,

"Ya...Jae hyun! "

"Hmm, Why?"

"Do you think is it fair?"

"What?"

"I mean about Kang In ha?"

"Kang In ha?" Jae hyun replied as a fool .

"Ugh, I mean why he always take her with them, it will be hurtful to a lonely girl as her"

"Ahh...yeah yeah , I also thought that. But we can't change his flirting habit ,it just came from his birth" Jae hyun smiles to Ki-Young .

"That's right but I feel so sad about that innocent girl, did you see her uncomfortable smile? Ohh poor Kang ....." he sighed to himself.

"Hmm....but their friendship is older than ours , so we can't force her to avoid him, Isn't it ?" Jae hyun look at Ki-young.

"Hmm, you're right.....

Okay, ok let's go to the cafe ,I'm sooo hugry " Ki -young put a hand over Jae hyun and run towards the cafe as kids.

At that time Kang In ha  was with Jong soo and Se- yoon. Suddenly Se- yoon's phone rings,

"Yes, ok, ok sir I'll be there " she hang the phone and look at Jong soo,

"I'm so sorry babe, I have a immergency surgery ,so I wanna be there soon, "

"Ahh...then shall I come with you too? "he asked sadly.

" No...no it's belongs to our group, so you can't come" she chuckles and touch his cute face.

"Ohh babe...I'm alone, okay then give me a kiss before you leave " he bend towards her while closing his eyes.

"Ya....don't be silly, I'm late now" She jumps away from him and ran towards the theatre. Kang In ha was listening to all of their conversations while sighing deeply.

Jong soo still stares at Se-yoon and bites his own lips in a cheesy way. After she left he turns back and saw Kang In ha ,

"Oh my pretty pie, you're still here, let's go and eat something " he came towards her with his charming bright smile.

Ahh...that smile ! it's fools her since from the middle school .She loved it a lot, she wrote many poems about his attractive adorable smile, but it has already stolen by some one....

Infront of her.....It's too hard to bear, but she has nothing to do, because he is mad over Se-yoon ,she is his entire world. In every sentence ,in every dream he talks about her. So, Kang In ha just look at him from far and loves him secretly.....