you remember me?

Kai's pov
I wake up for the first day of school new school new city the valley. this not different for me I always move schools. I but I missed my best friend Kenny he moved after news got out about his brother and we never talked again I never called he never texted l. We just cut of all contact. I wipe that from my mind it doesn't matter he gone I get dress pink cropped top and boot cut jeans and custom pink forces I did them myself I walk down stairs. empty. Like always my mom never here and I have no dad I go to catch the bus I'm not hungry I get picked up we go to the next stop to see a boy dancing every one laughs I don't cus Im frozen it's Kenny. I quickly put my hoodie on that I keep in my book bag but then I feel a cold liquid on me and Kenny says he sorry. Do you want my hoodie he asks. I say no thanks in a deep voice but then he say ok and sits in my sit damnit I thought. I'm Kenny he says. I don't speak he says asshole quietly and I turn around and day dickhead and he freezes when he hears my voice.

Kenny pov
Kai I say and the person snaps their head back around and I make them look at me with my hands and that when the bus stops at the front of the school and she runs off and I watch her get lost in the crowd my heart flutters I missed her.

Words 283
P