YEAH pt 1 warioWOO

Wario starts walking to walaighi. Waluguig is skilling to wario they are in love. Yet they dont know??..

They bump into each other like every romantic anime ever invented. Sonic has a huge crush on waluigi, buttttytt,.....

Waluigi doesnt like sonic back 😭😭😭😭😢😭😢😭😢😢😭😭😨😨😨😨😨😨waluigi actually likes wario???? Maybe
Nmm

Wario has no idea he thinks they are jusr really goof friends?? Anyways back to yhr story not the story line, yhey bumps into themselves. "Ow watch where ur going.!!?" 😡😡😡🤬🤬😱 says waluigi frustration, he then looks up and realized thag it was the man of his dreams... he then turned around and started blushing now angry with himelf yhay he bumped jnto wario. Somic watches froma distance agrny.

wario thrn says "oh Re unok?" Then geadtufrrx to help waluihi up. Waluigi twkes the gesture, blushing. Sonic begins to tear up thingkibg about how his love has bedn twkinfennby ths STUPID MAN...:!!!!!;

Sonic then runs over anf breaks the hands apart. "Oopd sarry my gauly ig 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄" wario then looks over at him feeling a sense of angry...??? "WATCH WHERE UT GOING!!! WAA MY NAME IS WARIO!!!!!" thank u wario, waluigi looks over cpmfuded and also frustrating. "OH HI SONIC SERIOULSY WHATCH WHERE UR GOING!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡"

Sonic is feeling reqlly sad due to his one true love being angry at him. Because ouf rhis, he vows to makesure the two WAHmen never see thse alifht if day/never fall in loccvre.

Wario thinks of a flashback while all of this is happening... "WAAA IM WATIONC AND IM SO SAD!" Says littlenwatio. littlenmario walks up to him and says "that-a sucks a lot, you little-a loser!!" Baby Luigi walks up and stops mario from trying to kill wario anymore. He grabs marios arm and drags him away. "NOO IM NOT FINISHED OFF WITH HIM!!" days baby mario, waluigi runs over and helps wario then runs away into the sunset. Flaxhbackfades away into the present...

*Back in the present*

2 BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 2