Little bonding

Hello! it's been a long time everyone! hope you all are doing great, i'm very sorry for not updating on this book for weeks i was kinda busy with my studies so hope you all understand! thank youu!!

Enjoy reading this chapter everyone!

ps. jungkook is a famous model here!!

***

Jungkook's POV 

"go to work now! ye-jun will see you!" i said to taehyung who was currently fixing his things for work, he nodded before grabbing the lunchbox i gave him and his bag.

He approached me and kisses me on the lips, "i'll see you both later okay?" he said before kissing me on the forehead for the last time before walking out to the door.

I flinched once i heard some crying on the room of ye-jun

guess she is awake now.

I walked to ye-jun's bedroom and saw her crying on her bed while hugging his stuffed animal,

"hey baby, dada is here what's our problem, love?" i asked her before embracing her and caressing her hair softly "daddy..y-yejun wants d-daddy" she said and cried on me 

she really is clinging on her daddy more huh,

"daddy is at work baby," i said to her "daddy no bring y-yejun at daddy's work" she said while sniffling a bit "daddy will be back late darling so stop crying now" 

"dada will bring you to my work instead, how's that sound babe?" i asked her, she stop crying then looks up to me and stared at me with those cute little puppy eyes of hers.

"ye-jun go to dada's work??" she asked in a little tone, i nodded at her and her face suddenly lit up and she smiled at me before giving me a tight hug

"yayyy! ye-jun will walk and shoot again!" she said and started jumping up and down on her bed, she meant like walking on the runway like modelling like that.

i kissed her cheecks before grabbing her small hands and we went to the kitchen to have our breakfast.

After feeding her breakfast, i bathed her and made her play with the bubbles and the small duck that her daddy gave her.

"aigoo you're so pretty just like me," i said while fixing the beige hair clip on her hair, she smiled at me before standing up from the chair and giggled before showing me herself,

ye-jun was wearing a beige dress that was up to her knees and she is also wearing a beige sandals that matching her dress.

"am i pretty, dada??" she asked me while approaching me, i squat down so that i was almost her height she smiled at me before  giving me a tight hug "of course love, you are pretty and cute" i said before kissing her on the forehead.