Lorenzo Berkshire x reader- Saturdays

house- slytherin
year-7th

*beep beep beep* the noise of an alarm clock going off woke you up from you sleep. dreading the school day to come you pull yourself out of bed, and begin to choose clothes from your closet when you realize that you cannot hear the usuall noise an chaos comming form the slytherin common room. it was at this moment when you realized that is was a saturday morning and you had forgotten to turn the alarm off for the day.

you were no awake so there is no point in going back to sleep now, so you pull your slyhterin quidditch sweatchirt over your head, and slide on some black pajama shorts. you then tie your smooth auburn hair into a donut bun on the top of your head, and pull out the baby hairs just above your ear. you then slide your glasses onto your face, and head down to the common room kitchen to get some coffee. as your walking down the stars you can hear small chatter, and giggling comming from the common room. the laughter came from two boys who had laughs that were unforgettable, blaize zambini, and lorenzo berkshire.

lorenzo and blaise had been two of your closest friends since your first train ride to hogwarts first year. just before you reach the bottom of the stairs you hear the two boys go silent, and being curious of what had happened you speed up to get there a bit faster. your bare foot hit the cool stone for no more than a seccond before you feel two strong arms wrap around your waist and lift you from the ground only to drop you down on the nearby couch. with the boys once again bursting into laughter, beacause of the suprise painted on your face, blaise unwraps his arms from around your back and lets you up off the couch.

as you stand up and hug lorenzo good morning you ask if either of them would like coffee aswell " Hey, Blaize, Enzo, do either of you want any coffee?" blaise replys witha simple "no thanks, i already had some" but of course lorenzo had to comment on the nickname " did you just call me Enzo?" "yes" you reply "what about it?" " i dont like that dont call me that" you could tell he was lying by the smile being forced away from his lips, and the brightening redness in his cheecks. you decide to tease him a bit by saying " yes you do" and thenwinking at him. the redness appearing in his cheeks quickened its pace, and his cheecks wer redder than the carpets in the griffindor comon room.

~~TIME SKIP~~

you had gotten done making your coffee, and fixed yourslef a bagel, and blaize had headed back to his dorm. lorenzo had fallen asleep only momelts before you bagel was done, he falls asleep fast. you were grabbing your coffee, and bagel off the counter when you fell two large hands grab hold of your waist and slowly wrap around your stomach. then you feel a head with a slick, dark brown, head of hair rest in the crook of your neck. you giggle a bit when lorenzo lets out a large sigh tickling your neck. he tightens his grib on your waits, and then quickly kisses your cheeck and lets go of his grip allowing you to turn around. the boys hair was a mess from the laying down he had done. and his eyes were fogged with tiredness. lorenzo does a half smile, and asks "can i come with you?" this isnt the first time you and lorenzo had spent a saturday together, but he usually isnt this snuggly, and you usually dont get butterflies when he is, wait no its not butterfiles, he just had cold hands... right?

"of course Enzo" you replied, this time he did not fight the nickname and just says "thanks im tired and i wanna sleep, but i also dont wanna be the looser who stays in his room alone on a saturday" he lets out a small giggle, then you head back to your room.

you reach your doorm ,and when you two walk inside lorenzo immidiately bruhes past you, and crawls under your blankets. you then set your bagle and your coffe on the table beside your bed, and when you turn to face your bed lorenzo is holding open the cover signaling for you to climb in beside him, so you do. as soon as you lay down he throws his arm over your body, and pulls you in closer so he can rest his head on your chest. you put on a muggle baking show, for him to be occupied with, and you finish your bagel, and well over half your coffee when you finnally side down a bit till you am no longer half sitting up in the bed. lorenzo then digs his face further into your neck.

a little while later he sits up a bit more leaving you to lay your head on his cheast like he had done to you before. you lay there for a while untill you get the sudden urge to look up at lorenzo. you look straight up into his golden brown eyes which had been looking down at you. he then slides his had across your cheeck, and begins to rub your face with his thumb. you use your elbow to move yourself up a bit, and as soon as you do lorenzo plants a soft caring kiss on your lips. stunned you move away to look him in the eyes again. a large smile creeps across his face, and you couldnt help but notice how his smile made you feel. it made you feel happy, safe, and most of all, like you should kiss him again.

you move in and kiss him againand it takes him a seccond, but he kisses you back. you throw my leg over his waist, and sit on his lap. he is layed donw on your bed now with you staddeling him, and your tounges fighting for dominance. it was moving all so fast, but you could care less. it seemed as if you had both been holding this in for so long. lorenzo wrps one arm arond your wast and uses the other to flip himself ontop of you.

lorenzo moves his hand down to softly craess your neck, ash the other supports his weight. he mover his mouth down to you neck, as he softly places kisses on your neck. you slide your hands under his shirt, and up his back. you two were finnaly in the position you two had been craving for so long. the tention that had been held since the first "fake" kiss in 5th year is finnaly being released, and you both could not be happier.

BOOM

blaize, and draco burst in the dorm with party hats, and part horns, and they scream "COME ON GUYS IT'S pansy's... birth..day" they get quiter and talk slower and we climb off of eachother. blaise continues as if nothing happened "its pansy's party in 10 minutes get up and dressed", the draco pulls blaises shoulder and says "we.. we should probably... we should probably go", and blaise says "yea ig your right" then he turns to us "well come on get up love birds" both me and lorenzos cheecks turn red, the draco shoves blaise out of the room, ad they leave.

~~TIME SKIP~~

lorenzo is helpind you zip up your dress for the party, and once he is doen he spins you around, kisses you, and says "your mine now, okay?"

you had been hoping he would say something like that, so you reply with "okay", and a small giggle. lorenzo brekshire was finnaly yours, and all yours

"alright come on darling we have to go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN (authors note):

thank you for reading! this is my first write, so i appologize for it being so short, but if ther re any combonation of people you wanna see, or any advice/ friendly critisism you can give me that