Unusual home

You turn left and then make a sharp right. Of course you decided to turn onto the country road, there's probably not even any houses down this way. You sell make up, occasionally nail polish, and clean homes door to door. It's not a perfect job but you prefer to do it out of any other job. You enjoy meeting new people and love to look at the different types of interior decorating. You quickly make another swift left turn as you realize how distracted you were getting. What kind of country road has this many curves and turns? You wonder. It's starting to get late out by now and you still haven't seen a house in sight. At this point your knee deep in the woods and your only hope is to keep going forward considering your gps stopped working a while ago. Your starting to get paranoid as the woods seem to get thicker and the road thinner. Then out of now where you pass a flash of light. You immediately slow down and put you car in reverse as you slowly start to see the foundation of a house. You immediately brighten up as this could be your chance to sell something and maybe get a place to stay...maybe. As you get closer you can see the house more clearly. It looks to have 2, no 3? Stories. You really can't even tell. You slowly pull into the small driveway being conscious of your surroundings, as seeing how sketchy this place looks up close. You glance in your bag to double check your pepper spray and other gadgets making sure they were still there. Being a door to door salesperson can be very dangerous now a days. As you open the car door and are met with a slight chill, not from the wind, no. From you gut.

Making your way up to the house you basically have to squint from the night sky. Huh, time really flies when your driving. Shrugging your shoulders you make you way to the door looking for a bell to ring. Your met with a door bell button but, it's in the shape of a mouth. You cringe immediately already thinking this house was a bad idea. Instead you knock on the door. Silence. You knock again except mid knock your met with a chest. You glance up almost straining your neck to look at this person. It's an amazingly tall man with big broad shoulders and a 70's looking hair cut with a tight face. You both stand there and silence and just as you are about to break it he goes first. "May I help you?" An obvious question to ask some one this late at night. You straighten up at the sound of his voice and feel a bit embarrassed that it's takin you so long to introduce yourself. "My name is (name), and I sell make up products and nail products as well as offering cleaning services ". You then go on to explain how you'll test them on him first to see what he likes, after that you explain the prices of your products. He stares at you with a blank expression. Maybe he's not into make up you think. Just as your about to say something about trying it on someone else in the house he abruptly says "come in, we can have tea and talk about your products". You feel a little relief about him finally saying something but you still feel suspicious about...we'll everything.