Bully!Dabi x Fem!Reader: High School AU [REQUESTED]

(I forgot who requested a bully!Dabi x fem!reader and I tried to find where they requested it, but I couldn't. Sorry about that! Whoever requested this from me, I hope you love it as much as I loved writing it! I have some notes though:

*Touya/Dabi has been bullying (Name) since freshman year and made a rumor about her having bulimia. Since then, (Name) has had trouble disassociating herself from that rumor; even with Toga, Tenko, Brenda and Emily being her friends.

*Atsuhiro Sako is Mr. Compress's real name.

*Quirks DON'T EXIST in this AU, so they are more evident in subtle things. Toga has an obsession with horror movies and making fake blood, which connects to her quirk. Tenko lives in an area where clean water is harder to find, so he looks "crusty" and has trouble finding ways to take showers [don't make fun of the baby, this is a real issue in the real world.] Jin/Twice has a multiple personality/double voice-sort of disorder, which connects to his quirk. Endeavor would give Touya/Dabi burn scars if he didn't do as he said. He still has burn scars in this AU, but they aren't stapled together :/.

*Brenda and Jin kinda like each other but dance around the idea or ability to be together. Brenda has a lot on her plate with taking a few APs, taking care of her sister Madison, and trying to be a rock for (Name). She never makes (Name) feel like a burden though and she loves being a good friend in their little friend group. :3

*As I mentioned earlier, there WILL be mentions of bulimia. If this is a trigger for you or brings back traumatic flashbacks of some kind, PLEASE AVOID READING THIS ONE SHOT. Even if the references are subtle, I don't want to traumatize my readers. I love you guys and I hope you know that inflicting trauma is NEVER my intention. Please take care of yourselves and don't read this one shot if it makes you uncomfortable for whatever reason.

*At the "*'" mark, play the song above to make your reading experience better if you want. This song gives me badass vibes and I think it fits the reader finally confronting Dabi after everything he put her through. Even if I don't completely understand the lyrics, it emphasizes the message of removing toxic men from your life that I'm trying to convey. 

I think those are all the notes I have. I'll add more if I change my mind.

TW: Mention of eating disorder(s), Profanity [as usual ;3], Slut shaming, Toxic men >~<)

Do Me a Favor

[REQUESTED, PG-13 ENERGY]

"Whatcha gonna do, (name)? Throw up and cry about it?" Touya Todoroki, also known as Dabi, chuckled at you as he shoved you to the floor. The two textbooks and some of your notebooks fell from your hands onto the ground, blocking some pedestrians strolling in the hallway. His two friends, Jin Bubaigawara and Atsuhiro Sako, snickering at your fearful facial expression. "N-no! I'm not-the rumor you made about me? That isn't even true-" You stammered, scrambling to pick up the textbooks and notebooks you dropped. At this point, you didn't even care about what he thought. You were more pissed than anything else.

He made your life a living hell at Kamino High, and that rumor about you having bulimia? He came up with it and made sure no one could think of you without associating you with that rumor, even if it was fake. Thankfully, not everyone saw you that way.

"Still bullying the same freshman? Seriously grow the fuck up, Dabi." That voice's owner, Brenda Jing, was one of your new friends since your freshman year at Kamino College. "Brenda!" You greeted with a hopeful smile as she offered a hand to pull you up. "Don't worry about them. I'm here, okay?" She murmured to you, holding you close to her for a moment. You nodded graciously. "Thanks, Bren." You mumbled back appreciatively. "I'm your friend, that's what I'm here for." She cooed back before meeting Touya's irritated gaze.