blurb

the day you are born you are given a special engravement on the side of your hand. this special engravement can consist of anything; everything. there's a twist. another person, in another timezone, place, or country in the world has it. that person, is made especially for you; and only you.

of course there are many, many people who haven't found their special person. you have to search for them, you have to adventure outside of your comfort zone.

chinally grey was a royal, a girl who was rich and snobby. she didn't know her money limits; because she didn't have any. she lived above all the poor, and flaunted her diamond earrings at them as she walked by.

matthew espinosa was a poor, one that could barely keep up with his bills and shared an apartment with his other poor friend; carter reynolds. he worked for his money, and had a decent career in jewelry making.

matthew hadn't found his special person, neither had chinally; it was difficult for them, because chinally expected some rich, and snobby guy like herself. while matthew just wanted someone down to earth; but matthew wasn't rich and snobby, he was poor. chinally wasn't down to earth, she was rich and snobby.

she was a royal; and he was a poor.

-

I can't wait for this, oh btw its inspired by the picture above.

so basically;

when you are born you get a engravement on your hand, and it could be a dog or star or whatever. only two people in the world have that engravement, and they are made for each other.

if you still don't understand it, DM me?

** warning; strong language and explicit content. all rights reserved {ohsxnshine 2015} **