Williaiames search for an Alpha

Once upon a time there was a crusty little man named William Afton. Though he was only a digital copy of the original afton, his wants and needs were all the same. You see, Grandpa Willy here was your typical slick-dripping omega for many many years until his agonising death by springlocks. His body had become sinewy and rancid, machine and human slowly decaying together and interlocking into one melted frame. Although he stunk to high heavens and could barely walk, he was still longing for the one thing all omegas dream of. 

In the early hours of Monday at the Mega Pizzaplex, Afton awoke from his slumber to find that what was left of his legs was drenched in an oozing, sticky substance. Omega slick. The smell was sweet, like candy, contrasting the stench of his decomposing robotic corpse. He sighed. There wasn't much of him left and yet he still wanted- no, he NEEDED- To be bred.

Afton had been starved of action ever since his death, for obvious reasons. He had hoped that the mega pizzaplex would provide a great opportunity for mating. He had tried everything, but these new animatronics wouldn't even give him the time of day.

He tried to get Glamrock Freddy's magnificent Glamcock, but was met with a restraining order and a lifetime ban from the majority of the pizzaplex.

He even tried to conquer Vanny's fanny, but his attempts were unsuccessful.

He thought he would just give up, instead filling his holes with whatever scrap parts he would find, however he was never satisfied.

But, there was one place he had never tried. Sunny Daycare!! He had never dared to venture that far before, afraid that he would perish from the simple bright colours and smell of glitter glue. He was extremely old and fragile.

Unfortunately, Afton didn't care much about his health anymore. He only had one thing on his mind, as most omegas do. So he hid in Sunny Daycare just before closing time, buried under the ballpit and accidentally coating most of the balls with a thick layer of slick. If he was lucky, he might have attracted Sun and gotten just a slither of whatever the sunussy had to offer.

"damn boi i smell something roting :(" a voice echoed from above, before a person dived down next to Afton.

"omg sun senpai i am such a big fan omg uwuuuuu" he said.

"My, my. Afton? What are you doing here, you're so crispy, like a burnt onion or something."

(authors note: sun is very omegaphobic)

Afton's bumhole quivered. He could tell that Sun was not an alpha, and he had come in here for nothing. A stupid beta. 

"Afton, you know i hate omegas. get your shrivelled moisty ass out of my daycare."

"but SUNNNN i on wannnaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaa waaa" baby afton frew a tamtrum L

"...*slur against omegas*"

Afton was taken aback, and tears formed in his eyes. How dare this strange clown bitch call him something so rude. Suddenly an idea formed in his mind. His desire for breeding was growing stornger, he really lieks to be called slurs it makes him like wet or something.

William's omega aftussy dribbled with excitement as he flicked the light-switch to "off". Sunny squealed and dove behind the counter. Soon a skrunkly crungle man wriggled up from behind the counter,  seven jet-black tentacles quivering kawaiily from its crotch as the it scrungled closer to the serial killer. afton smirked, looking up at moon;s crazed eyes. After years of searching, he was finally about to be bred by the alpha of his dreams. But moon had other plans. It let out an enormous shart before reaching out and grabbing what was left of peepaw afton's decomposing bollocks, and squeezed until they exploded. 

"m-moon my beloved,,,, why,,,, were my pheromones not strong enough? You know my omega bussy slick is candy flavoured, right? I thought you'd like that!!! oh moon, please, breed me!!" Moon stood expressionless over afton, its tentacles shrivelling back up into its crotch.

"You're certainly a naughty boy, afton. But i;m homiesexual. I don't want to breed a dirty omega like you." Moon began to laugh hysterically. Afton was so wet, dripping with slick, the remains of the spring bonnie suit curved around his ass flateringly and he started twerkuing to show it off. But moon could not be seduced. It had made up its mind.

"peepaw, your time is up. I'm sorry. You smell like actual ass and there are maggots in your aftussy. I'm afraid I'll have to euthanise you."

"are u dumb idiot stupid baka bitch moon man i literally cant die im too sexy" willy retorted, his gaze fixed on moon's thicc ass.

"idc ratio + fatherless + nobody asked + yo're literally ourple" it replied.

😂

Moon lifted its sexy feet and stomped on afton and he died like for real this time the end.