Sanam Teri Kasam(Swear on you, my beloved) Part 3

Krishna,Gopi and Sonakshi barged into Veeranshu's flat.Some of the friends invited by Mayuri also came there to witness it.

Veer and Bani were stunned to see them.

Bani:Mamu!

Krishna:What are you doing here Bani?And why are you in such an ultra modern dress?

Sonakshi thought:How will i tell dad that di is coming here for a makeover to woo her colleague?Dad will misunderstand Di.

Bani thought:How can I tell Mamu that I am coming here for a makeover to impress Purab?

Krishna:Say Bani.

Bani was silent.

Veeranshu:Uncle,I am just grooming her.

Bani:Yes Mamu.

Krishna:What grooming?Are you planning to go for modelling?

Bani:No.

Krishna:Then what?

Bani:Mamu...

Krishna:I got an information that you are coming very often for a bad purpose.

They were shocked.

Krishna:But I did not believe it.But you broke my trust Bani.Is this the culture I gave you?

Bani was in tears.

Bani:Mamu,you are misunderstanding me.I am cultured girl who you brought up.

Krishna:No.You have changed a lot.If you had valued our upbringing and culture,you would not have been here.You are a disgrace to our family and my late sister Anika.My di was great.She and Shivay jiju made me stay in Oberoi family and gave me their surname.Otherwise I would not have been the famous Industrialist Krishna Oberoi now.But you ruined our surname.

Veeranshu felt upset.

Veer:You are misunderstanding this innocent girl.

Krishna:You don't interfere.You are the one who spoiled her.Now onwards we have no relationship with you Bani.We are disowning you.

All were shocked.

Gopi:Krishna,you always say about the promise you gave your Anika di that you will look after her daughter Bani.Then now what happened to that promise?

Krishna:You just shut up Gopi.Don't question me.I don't want a daughter who forgot our culture and became immoral.

I don't want a daughter who forgot our culture and became immoral